1. Qualify effectively your customers needs and shorten your sales cycle Jaime Catalan, Director Odoo Sales Academy
16. Odoo Sales Academy
18. Thank You & Happy Selling!!! Jaime Catalan, Director Odoo Sales Academy firstname.lastname@example.org +32 2 290 3514
10. Manage expectations – The offer
11. Manage expectations – The offer
12. Manage expectations – The offer
13. Manage expectations – The offer
14. Manage expectations – The offer
3. Qualify nicely - Hook Calls In Bound The Customer has been on www.odoo.com He knows who we are but does Odoo has a solution to his pains? 30 Seconds to 1 minute to convince!!! Use it to have a different approach... Give interest to his business/project... Use exploring questions to understand his interest in Odoo... Ask him as many question as you need in order to understand his needs/pains...
5. Be sure that your customer will be available and in time Next action date agreed and booked in both agendas Qualify nicely - Qualification Call Direct Contact with Decision makers • Confirm Budget and timing Benchmark competition • Is the customer looking for other solutions? • Prepare arguments
4. Qualify nicely - Hook Calls Out Bound Target a sector, Profile and list Prospects for cold emailing a nd cold calling Prospects do not know who we are They may not know what a CRM/ POS/ WMS is They may not even know what their pains are 30 Seconds to 1 minute to convince!!! Use it to share your expertise in the sector... Show that you know his business... Refer to others players in his sector... Share their pains/core problems... Raised customer’s curiosity to hear how we have helped them sol ving it... Give interest to his own business and processes... Use exploratory questions to understand how he manages his busi ness... Ask him as many question as you need in order to understand his own needs/pains
2. Qualify nicely - Profile Inbound The Customer has been on www.odoo.com He knows who we are but do we know who they are? Contact details: Name, email, company... Google it: - Website - Linkedin - Facebook - Twitter Who is my prospect? What does he do? Outbound Profiling is the really first stage
7. Qualify nicely - Qualification Call Translate into Odoo Standard Avoid specific Development Translate Business Scope in Standard Odoo Business Scope Does Odoo solve customer’s pain? Present Benefits instead of features Feel free to say No... ...But propose alternatives Avoid complexity – Deploy 1 app & expand Must Have vs Nice to Have Development GAP Schedule a demonstration
9. Design, Structure & Present A good QUOTATION No surprises Perfectly aligned to customers needs - Qualification Be Clear Odoo Maintenance Contract / Services Odoo Customization Services Consulting Days Development Data import Manage expectations – The offer
6. Listen more than you talk Make your customer talk about his business Who?, What? & How? Do not interrupt Identify & Understand Business Scope Use exploring questions & key words Be sure you understand all his process/business from A to Z Identify pains and core problem • Why? Why? Why?... • Identify costs behind pains Qualify nicely - Qualification Call
8. Prepare your Demos o Do not show more than needed o Keep focus on the essentials → Business Scope and Pains o Make it personal • Import some client’s data → customers, suppliers, products • Reproduce customer’s Workflow Trigger an offer immediately after the demo TIPS: o If other solutions prepare arguments try to be the last demo o Structure your demo o Q&A at the end Qualify nicely -Demo
15. Conclusion Ensure a perfect Qualification Do not talk yet about Odoo Keep asking questions as long as the business scope/needs are n ot clear for you Be assertive, challenge your customer “nice to have” vs “must have” Doubts? Gap Analysis Demo: Show time Here comes the time to talk about Odoo but... Do not show everyth ing... Once upon a time... tell a story!!! Focus on customers needs and nothing else! Be prepared, make it personal Constantly improve your functional skills The better your qualification is: the better your demo will be the clear and precise your offer will be the better you will manage customers expectations the shorter your sales cycle & higher the conversion rate will be
- 441 Total Views
- 272 Website Views
- 169 Embeded Views
- Social Shares
- 0 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
- 0 Comments
- 0 Facebook
- 0 Twitter
- 0 Google+
- 2 www.odoo.com
- 4 onlinesync.odoo.com
Keynote: Odoo 9 New Features40643 Views .
Odoo 9 New Design- The rationales behind it11266 Views .
Open Source Licenses8750 Views .
Shipper integration - UPS, DHL, FedEx7341 Views .
How A/B testing can help you optimize your website6303 Views .
UX best practices to create your module5934 Views .
Keynote: Odoo Strategy 20155760 Views .
How to use Odoo in a Restaurant5432 Views .
Odoo 9: New Business Model5288 Views .
Odoo cms Performance Comparison and Optimisation4482 Views .
Import and export data - Tips & Tricks4286 Views .
Contributing to the Odoo Community Association (OCA)3984 Views .
Odoo 9 New Design- Usability Methodology3728 Views .
First steps in Odoo dev3713 Views .
New Odoo Apps store: How to use it3511 Views .
Advanced Features of the API3479 Views .
Advanced barcodes management3476 Views .
How to use Odoo in a service company3353 Views .