Discover Odoo POS in Odoo 8
1. Discover Odoo POS in v8: your shop ready to use in 20 min Michaël Richard, Functional Consultant 06/04/2014 – Discovery sessions
6. Advantages A very friendly Point of Sale
8. The PosBox A wireless access to your existing peripherals
4. " " Jean - Paul T., my local bookseller My small corner shop is growing and I am looking for a modern point of sales solution. Why should I go for the Odoo POS application?
9. The PosBox: description o Little hardware box based on a Raspberry - Pi that will handle all the peripherals’ drivers and setup very easily o Crowdfunding campaign to make the Pos compatible with a maximum of devices o Wireless access to your peripherals
10. The PosBox: advantages o Plug and play solution o Use of USB peripherals with wireless POS tablets o Wireless support lets you move around your shop freely with your POS tablet o Bringing cost down (instead of bundles offered by traditional operators)
14. Conclusion o Quick to configure o Easy to use o Affordable and evolving solution
15. Odoo firstname.lastname@example.org +32 (0) 2 290 34 90 www.odoo.com R&D and services office Chaussée de Namur 40 B - 1367 Grand Rosière Sales office Avenue Van Nieuwenhuyse 5 B - 1160 Brussels Thank Yo u
2. 1 Topics Introduction 2 Advantages 3 The PosBox 4 Demonstration 5 Conclusion
7. Advantages o Intuitive user interface o Online and offline mode o Out - of - the - box compatibility with your existing devices o Full integration with other apps such as Warehouse Management or Accounting o Advanced statistics
5. Introduction o Setting up the software and learning how to use it is often complex o Setting up the hardware needs to be done by a technician o No link with other applications such as inventory, accounting or measurement tools Traditional point of sales solutions have several stumbling blocks
12. Demonstration o Easy set - up of the point of sales application o Creation of various products to be sold in the POS o Common Use Cases • Creation of a ticket • Modification of the ticket • Register a payment via several payment methods • Creation of several tickets at a time in a restaurant • Creation of an invoice for a B2B client • Refund a ticket because of a defective object o Strong integration of the POS with other Odoo applications o Making sense of the data collected: reporting
- 1153 Total Views
- 637 Website Views
- 516 Embeded Views
- Social Shares
- 0 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
- 0 Comments
- 0 Facebook
- 0 Twitter
- 0 Google+
- 10 www.odoo.com
- 1 yandex.ru
- 2 onlinesync.odoo.com
Keynote: Odoo 9 New Features41412 Views .
Odoo Mobile Development Framework & App build with it13693 Views .
Odoo 9 New Design- The rationales behind it11516 Views .
Open Source Licenses10290 Views .
How A/B testing can help you optimize your website10199 Views .
Import and export data - Tips & Tricks8424 Views .
Shipper integration - UPS, DHL, FedEx7787 Views .
UX best practices to create your module6273 Views .
Keynote: Odoo Strategy 20156186 Views .
How to use Odoo in a Restaurant5726 Views .
Contributing to the Odoo Community Association (OCA)5619 Views .
Odoo 9: New Business Model5526 Views .
Odoo cms Performance Comparison and Optimisation5070 Views .
VOIP: One-click Button to Automate Calls5009 Views .
Introduction to Odoo Warehouse Management4782 Views .
Performance Tips & Tricks4391 Views .
State of the Odoo JS framework4308 Views .
First steps in Odoo dev4284 Views .
How to use Odoo in a service company4215 Views .