1. For Odoo Partners: Demo mode for Enterprise Subscriptions Phuong Luu January 27th 2016
6. Registration succeeded o Confirmation message displayed, with the new validity date
8. Registration failed o Possibility to retry or report problem to email@example.com
9. Hide the warning message o Possibility to hide the warning message for 24h (e.g. for a demo at client’s side)
7. Demo instance confirmed o Once the partnership reference registered, a message confirming that this is a demo DB is displayed
10. Demo instance expired o After 30 days, the instance is not accessible anymore. Simply re-enter the Partnership reference to re-activate the instance.
5. Register the Partner code o Enter the Partnership reference and click on “Register” (if you don’t know your Partnership reference, contact your Account manager)
2. Purpose Allow Odoo Partners to use their Partnership contract reference to enable a “demo” mode and effectively extending the trial period for 1 month at a time .
11. Additional Info If you have any question or problem, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Requirement An updated version of Odoo 9 Enterprise is needed in order to benefit from this new system: - if installed from source code (GitHub), simply update the code (both odoo/odoo and odoo/enterprise) and restart the Odoo server - if installed from an Enterprise all-in-one package, upgrade or reinstall over the existing install. Any issue with this system => email@example.com
12. Odoo firstname.lastname@example.org +32 (0) 2 290 34 90 www.odoo.com R&D and services office Chaussée de Namur 40 B-1367 Grand Rosière Odoo Apps email@example.com www.odoo.com/apps Sales office Avenue Van Nieuwenhuyse 5 B-1160 Brussels Thank You
- 163 Total Views
- 3 Website Views
- 160 Embeded Views
- Social Shares
- 1 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
- 0 Comments
- 0 Facebook
- 0 Twitter
- 0 Google+
- 12 www.odoo.com
- 16 accounts.odoo.com
- 3 onlinesync.odoo.com
Keynote: Odoo 9 New Features39679 Views .
Odoo 9 New Design- The rationales behind it11088 Views .
Open Source Licenses8040 Views .
Shipper integration - UPS, DHL, FedEx7087 Views .
UX best practices to create your module5711 Views .
Keynote: Odoo Strategy 20155500 Views .
How to use Odoo in a Restaurant5294 Views .
Odoo 9: New Business Model5134 Views .
Odoo cms Performance Comparison and Optimisation4091 Views .
Odoo 9 New Design- Usability Methodology3652 Views .
New Odoo Apps store: How to use it3406 Views .
First steps in Odoo dev3316 Views .
Advanced barcodes management3233 Views .
Advanced Features of the API3201 Views .
How to use Odoo in the textile industry3006 Views .
How to use Odoo in a service company2923 Views .
How A/B testing can help you optimize your website2848 Views .