Build Your Integrated Marketing Stack: A 360° Overview
11. Designed with Odoo CMS
12. SEO Optimization Metatag Indexing
13. SEA Management Google AdWords
15. Calls-to-Action (CTAs) Track & Optimize
16. Mailing List Management Track & Optimize
17. Mailing List Management Reporting
20. CRM Integration Connect Sales Teams to Prospects
21. Live Chat Connect w/ Leads in Real-Time
24. Events Build Your Community
25. Blogs Share Your Story
26. Survey Request Feedback
29. Helpdesk Delight Customers w/ Exceptional Service
7. The importance of first impressions https://openerp.com (2006)
9. The importance of first impressions https://odoo.com (2016)
30. A customer-centric business will always ask: “What else can I offer to empower my customers?”
4. — Andrew Grove (Former CEO, Intel) “How well we communicate is determined not by how well we say things, but how well we are understood.”
28. Delight Customers 5 ● Promote Retention Through Exceptional Support Service Helpdesk
32. Thanks, #odooexperience EXPERIENCE 2016 Joseph Wright • Marketing Strategy (Odoo Americas)
1. Build Your Integrated Marketing Stack A 360°Overview Joseph Wright • Marketing Strategy (Odoo Americas) EXPERIENCE 2016
14. Outbound Marketing 2 ● Calls-to-Action (CTAs) ● Mailing List Management Mass Mail
31. Begin promoting your brand & take charge of how your visitors , leads , and customers experience your service! ...it all begins here! www.odoo.com/start
19. Lead Nurturing 3 ● CRM Integration (Sales) ● Live Chat Live Chat CRM
5. Marketing & Design Drive Success Do you produce quality content? In a world of countless choices, various brands, and complex customer needs, the quality of your product must speak for itself. At the end of the day, you need to give your potential customers a clear and definitive reason to “ click here ” www.odoo.com
6. Landing Page 1 ● Design Quality ● SEO (Keyword Indexing) ● SEA (Search Engine Advertising) Website
3. Attract Convert Close Delight Even your most loyal customers started out as strangers. Consider this when introducing your product or service. It is important to not only attract strangers to become visitors, but also to attract the right people. Who is your target audience? What will their first impression of your business be based on your design/branding? Lifecycle Marketing Attract :
18. Attract Convert Close Delight Your visitor has now seen your product, but awareness is only the first step. In order for a visitor to become a lead, they must first express interest in your product. What value do you offer them? How do you initiate active communication? Consider your lead acquisition strategies and focus on your sales funnel fluidity. Lifecycle Marketing Convert :
22. Attract Convert Close Delight Your visitor likes your product/service, but are you the best choice for them? The buyers decision is the most sensitive part of a customer lifecycle and should be carefully managed, nurturing the lead until they decide that the value of what you offer is the best choice for their needs. You adapt to your customers! Lifecycle Marketing Close :
23. Increase Conversions 4 ● Hosting Events/Promotions ● Blogs/Customer Testimonials ● Survey Customer Needs Events Blogs Survey
8. The importance of first impressions https://openerp.com (2006) 2 Fonts In Logo Messy Navigation Solid color background Lots of Content w/ No Common Theme
10. The importance of first impressions https://odoo.com (2016) Clean Nav. Menu Clear CTA Low Profile Testimony Content Demo
27. Attract Convert Close Delight Very few businesses can survive with one-off sales. On average, the acquisition cost of new customers is 10x more than the retention cost of existing customers. Ensure a positive UX for your customers and they will continue to do business with you for years to come. Identify their needs and actively seek feedback, they will be your best resource for learning how to improve! Lifecycle Marketing Delight :
2. Landing Page (Odoo CMS) 1 Outbound Marketing (Odoo Mass Mail) Lead Nurturing (Odoo CRM/Live Chat) Increase Conversions (Odoo Events/Blog/Survey) Delight Your Customers (Odoo Helpdesk) 2 3 4 5
- 191 Total Views
- 0 Website Views
- 191 Embeded Views
- Social Shares
- 1 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
- 0 Comments
- 0 Facebook
- 0 Twitter
- 0 Google+
- 7 www.odoo.com
- 2 onlinesync.odoo.com
- 2 accounts.odoo.com
- 1 www.minivagsm.ro
- 1 exposure.co
Keynote: Odoo 9 New Features40364 Views .
Odoo 9 New Design- The rationales behind it11205 Views .
Open Source Licenses8485 Views .
Shipper integration - UPS, DHL, FedEx7231 Views .
UX best practices to create your module5848 Views .
Keynote: Odoo Strategy 20155672 Views .
How to use Odoo in a Restaurant5372 Views .
Odoo 9: New Business Model5229 Views .
How A/B testing can help you optimize your website5043 Views .
Odoo cms Performance Comparison and Optimisation4334 Views .
Odoo 9 New Design- Usability Methodology3695 Views .
First steps in Odoo dev3587 Views .
Contributing to the Odoo Community Association (OCA)3494 Views .
Import and export data - Tips & Tricks3474 Views .
New Odoo Apps store: How to use it3469 Views .
Advanced barcodes management3377 Views .
Advanced Features of the API3377 Views .
How to use Odoo in a service company3178 Views .