Build Your Integrated Marketing Stack: A 360° Overview
11. Designed with Odoo CMS
12. SEO Optimization Metatag Indexing
13. SEA Management Google AdWords
15. Calls-to-Action (CTAs) Track & Optimize
16. Mailing List Management Track & Optimize
17. Mailing List Management Reporting
20. CRM Integration Connect Sales Teams to Prospects
21. Live Chat Connect w/ Leads in Real-Time
24. Events Build Your Community
25. Blogs Share Your Story
26. Survey Request Feedback
29. Helpdesk Delight Customers w/ Exceptional Service
7. The importance of first impressions https://openerp.com (2006)
9. The importance of first impressions https://odoo.com (2016)
30. A customer-centric business will always ask: “What else can I offer to empower my customers?”
4. — Andrew Grove (Former CEO, Intel) “How well we communicate is determined not by how well we say things, but how well we are understood.”
28. Delight Customers 5 ● Promote Retention Through Exceptional Support Service Helpdesk
32. Thanks, #odooexperience EXPERIENCE 2016 Joseph Wright • Marketing Strategy (Odoo Americas)
1. Build Your Integrated Marketing Stack A 360°Overview Joseph Wright • Marketing Strategy (Odoo Americas) EXPERIENCE 2016
14. Outbound Marketing 2 ● Calls-to-Action (CTAs) ● Mailing List Management Mass Mail
31. Begin promoting your brand & take charge of how your visitors , leads , and customers experience your service! ...it all begins here! www.odoo.com/start
19. Lead Nurturing 3 ● CRM Integration (Sales) ● Live Chat Live Chat CRM
5. Marketing & Design Drive Success Do you produce quality content? In a world of countless choices, various brands, and complex customer needs, the quality of your product must speak for itself. At the end of the day, you need to give your potential customers a clear and definitive reason to “ click here ” www.odoo.com
6. Landing Page 1 ● Design Quality ● SEO (Keyword Indexing) ● SEA (Search Engine Advertising) Website
3. Attract Convert Close Delight Even your most loyal customers started out as strangers. Consider this when introducing your product or service. It is important to not only attract strangers to become visitors, but also to attract the right people. Who is your target audience? What will their first impression of your business be based on your design/branding? Lifecycle Marketing Attract :
18. Attract Convert Close Delight Your visitor has now seen your product, but awareness is only the first step. In order for a visitor to become a lead, they must first express interest in your product. What value do you offer them? How do you initiate active communication? Consider your lead acquisition strategies and focus on your sales funnel fluidity. Lifecycle Marketing Convert :
22. Attract Convert Close Delight Your visitor likes your product/service, but are you the best choice for them? The buyers decision is the most sensitive part of a customer lifecycle and should be carefully managed, nurturing the lead until they decide that the value of what you offer is the best choice for their needs. You adapt to your customers! Lifecycle Marketing Close :
23. Increase Conversions 4 ● Hosting Events/Promotions ● Blogs/Customer Testimonials ● Survey Customer Needs Events Blogs Survey
8. The importance of first impressions https://openerp.com (2006) 2 Fonts In Logo Messy Navigation Solid color background Lots of Content w/ No Common Theme
10. The importance of first impressions https://odoo.com (2016) Clean Nav. Menu Clear CTA Low Profile Testimony Content Demo
27. Attract Convert Close Delight Very few businesses can survive with one-off sales. On average, the acquisition cost of new customers is 10x more than the retention cost of existing customers. Ensure a positive UX for your customers and they will continue to do business with you for years to come. Identify their needs and actively seek feedback, they will be your best resource for learning how to improve! Lifecycle Marketing Delight :
2. Landing Page (Odoo CMS) 1 Outbound Marketing (Odoo Mass Mail) Lead Nurturing (Odoo CRM/Live Chat) Increase Conversions (Odoo Events/Blog/Survey) Delight Your Customers (Odoo Helpdesk) 2 3 4 5
- 452 Total Views
- 0 Website Views
- 452 Embeded Views
- Social Shares
- 1 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
- 0 Comments
- 0 Facebook
- 0 Twitter
- 0 Google+
- 13 www.odoo.com
- 3 onlinesync.odoo.com
- 5 accounts.odoo.com
- 1 www.minivagsm.ro
- 1 exposure.co
Keynote: Odoo 9 New Features41513 Views .
Odoo Mobile Development Framework & App build with it14321 Views .
Odoo 9 New Design- The rationales behind it11549 Views .
How A/B testing can help you optimize your website10590 Views .
Open Source Licenses10575 Views .
Import and export data - Tips & Tricks9120 Views .
Shipper integration - UPS, DHL, FedEx7869 Views .
UX best practices to create your module6321 Views .
Keynote: Odoo Strategy 20156236 Views .
Contributing to the Odoo Community Association (OCA)5783 Views .
How to use Odoo in a Restaurant5780 Views .
Odoo 9: New Business Model5558 Views .
VOIP: One-click Button to Automate Calls5179 Views .
Introduction to Odoo Warehouse Management5169 Views .
Odoo cms Performance Comparison and Optimisation5165 Views .
Performance Tips & Tricks4917 Views .
State of the Odoo JS framework4452 Views .
First steps in Odoo dev4361 Views .
How to use Odoo in a service company4332 Views .