A 360° Overview of the New Odoo MRP
5. Next Generation MRP Software
7. Keep IT Simple
9. Create MOs directly from the MPS
14. Maintenance Requests
16. Efficient BoM and routing version m a n a g e m e n t
18. Next Generation MRP Software
22. Used and Loved By
23. Thank you for your attention
1. MRP, PLM, Quality & Maintenance Together at last!
11. Workcenter Control P a n e l Track Time Display Worksheets Register Production Integrate Quality checks In Process Alerts Record Serial/lot number
13. ! A worker triggers a quality alert
2. The average manufacturer might use as many as 10 different ap p l i c a t i o n s to run their business.
6. Manufacturing (MPS, Time clocking, MO) 1 Maintenance (request, MTBF) PLM (ECO, approvals) Quality (checks, controls) Reports 2 3 4 5
4. Planning & S c he d ulin g Pro c uremen t Logistics Asset M an age me n t IT Industrial E n g ineerin g Q u alit y Production C o n t r ollin g Maintenance M an age me n t Integrating different platforms is expensive, time consuming, and inefficient.
17. Checks at: • Intake • In - process • Post - process Communicate efficiently • Send Alerts toWorkers • A t I n v ento r y & m a n ufac t urin g l e v e l Quality Control Plan
15. Engineering Change Orders Approvals: (manufacturing orders) Cu s t o m iza b l e workflow Deploy easily • By role • Comment or blocking • N PI • Worksheet updates • Versioning • Trigger alerts for the manufacturing (next MO)
12. Record work operations on tablets: • Record productions • Display worksheets • Time tracking • Quality control • Barcode support • Trigger issues Manufacturing
8. Automate scheduling: • Master Production Schedule (MPS) • Minimum Stock Rules • Make - to - Order Manage planning: • Gantt Chart • Capacity planning and a d j u s t m e nts P la n
10. Set time manually: (industry standard) • Requires time clocking every operation • Static, does not evolve with the process Operation Durations Compute real times: (Odoo innovation) • No time clocking needed, evolve with the process • Based on average & standard deviation
3. A typical IT stack. M R P Q u a li t y A cc o un t in g M a i n t e n a n c e PL M eP r o c ur e m e n t After Sales Inventory
19. MRP • Costing • Traceability • Time Tracking • Inventory Forecast Maintenance • Overall Equipment Efficiency • Mean Time Before Failure • Mean Time to Repair Quality • Statistical Process Control • Root Cause Analysis • APQP • PMEA PLM • ECO Statistics • Versions Control (e/m - BoM) And great reports...
20. Overall Equipment Effectiveness R e c o mm e nd e d Six Big Losses Unplanned Stops Availability Loss Planned Stops S ma l l Stops Performance Loss Slow Cycles Production Rejects Quality Loss Startup Rejects OEE Fully Productive Time O E E Recorded from operations on the work center Tab let
- 43 Total Views
- 0 Website Views
- 43 Embeded Views
- Social Shares
- 0 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
- 0 Comments
- 0 Facebook
- 0 Twitter
- 0 Google+
- 74 internal.odoo.zone
- 3 onlinesync.odoo.com
- 1 accounts.odoo.com
Keynote: Odoo 9 New Features39890 Views .
Odoo 9 New Design- The rationales behind it11129 Views .
Open Source Licenses8174 Views .
Shipper integration - UPS, DHL, FedEx7123 Views .
UX best practices to create your module5747 Views .
Keynote: Odoo Strategy 20155546 Views .
How to use Odoo in a Restaurant5317 Views .
Odoo 9: New Business Model5167 Views .
Odoo cms Performance Comparison and Optimisation4161 Views .
Odoo 9 New Design- Usability Methodology3661 Views .
How A/B testing can help you optimize your website3524 Views .
New Odoo Apps store: How to use it3428 Views .
First steps in Odoo dev3391 Views .
Advanced barcodes management3283 Views .
Advanced Features of the API3245 Views .
How to use Odoo in the textile industry3037 Views .
How to use Odoo in a service company2992 Views .
Contributing to the Odoo Community Association (OCA)2941 Views .