Software Sales Specialist - San Francisco
Odoo ERP system is enterprise resource planning software used company-wide for the management of business processes. Odoo provides seamlessly integrated functional business apps called Odoo apps that form an ERP solution. Our unique proposition of integrated apps that work seamlessly together allows users to automate and track everything they do. The open-source development model of Odoo has allowed us to leverage thousands of developers and business experts to build the world's largest ecosystem of fully integrated business apps.
Odoo has become a global network with more than 8 million users, and partners in more than 120 countries, and we continue growing with 1500 daily downloads. We are growing fast and need to hire faster.
Users of the Product
60% Year over year
We are currently searching for a highly motivated candidate to
join our Sales Team in San Francisco!
What we expect
This is a hybrid (40% remote and 60% onsite) role in San Francisco, CA.
“Professional business advisers that dive deep into analyzing client requirements in order to show them exactly how the Odoo platform can fit every need of their business, large or small. It's a methodical, consultative approach to tackle all the functional details, but it's based around real human connection and guidance, in order to show customers the Odoo way!” - VP of Sales
Odoo is the world's top open-source ERP SaaS software, and Direct Sales are key to our future success! Account Executives strategically find the best solutions for businesses interested in Odoo’s SaaS offerings.
Account Executives work with companies to streamline their business processes with Odoo. This is a technical sales opportunity for experienced individuals who are excited to work at the intersection of software and business. You’ll learn how to effectively sell Odoo’s diverse software offerings throughout a variety of industries to provide value to customers on all fronts.
As an Account Executive here at Odoo, you will help us achieve our mission of building substantial market share in a variety of different software verticals.
Work with other Account Executives to spearhead the growth & adoption of Odoo SaaS solutions
Full sales cycle, from the inbound conversion through an initial close, and then post-sale account management for upselling
Be a solution engineer that analyzes all aspects of prospects' business operations and builds out a tailored Odoo implementation package to demo
- Sell a diverse SaaS offering to almost any industry in the North American region
Proactively look for opportunities to improve and optimize the sales process
Participate in periodic team reviews and updates on business progress, best practice sharing, etc.
- Hit revenue targets (quota carrying role)
- Bachelor's Degree is required
- Understanding of business operations
Knowledge landscape of software providers in different verticals
Demonstrated ability to learn, think on your feet, and communicate effectively
Results oriented, analytical, self-motivated and a “hands on” person with proven ability to meet objectives and targets.
Creative, outside-the-box thinker, and strategist
- Ability to perform well in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment
Nice to Have
2+ years experience in a closing role at a SaaS provider
Proven track record of reaching and exceeding sales goals
What's great in the job?
- Great team of very smart people in a friendly and open culture.
- No silly tools to use, no rigid working hours.
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy.
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries.
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis.
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company.
What we offer.
- Healthcare, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Account, Health Savings Account, 401K Matching, and Commuter Benefits
- PTO (Paid-time-off), paid sick days and paid holidays
- Employee Assistance Program; 3 X 1-hour telehealth calls with certified mental health professionals\
- $100 towards a work-from-home office setup + the ability to pick up chairs, laptop stands, etc., as needed. (All office equipment picked up is considered office property, whereas the $100 spent on office equipment would be yours to keep)
- Free books for professional development
- Evolve in a nice working atmosphere with a passionate, growing team!
- Chef-prepared lunches - snacks, fruit, and coffee/drinks on tap!\
- Company-sponsored events for groups of 6+ employees
The salary range for this role is $50,000-$80,000. Please note that actual salaries may vary within the range, or be above or below the range, based on factors including, but not limited to, education, training, experience, professional achievement, business need, and location. The salary reflected does not include commissions or variable pay, where applicable.
Compensation & Perks
A full-time position
with an attractive salary package
Afterwork events, several team building activities.
12 days trainings a year and books for career development
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered.
Eat & Drink
Chef prepared lunches daily, Fruits, Snacks, and Coffee provided
Be part of our team!
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Odoo's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal-opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider employment-qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.