Odoo Help

2 Answers

Hi Hayfa,

It seems you have to create a database listing page similar to exisitng and you should have two buttons by passing username and password in context. in python class do your redirection.

Thanks

Chandran Nepolean

Hayfa
02/06/17 04:52

Thank you sir for your response

Apparently you haven't understand my problem, so I will explain with an exemple.

I have a directory  page of painters. After choosing a painter called Alex for example, I will be redirected to the selection page of databases in odoo . I select  the databse of Alex then I will be redirected to its website.

That I want is after selecting Alex to be redirected to its website without selecting a database (the redirection to the selection page of database must be hidden and not shown to the customers)

Have you any solutions please?

1 Comment
Mai Ecarde
03/06/17 08:20

Have you thought about using a multi-company, single database solution? (each painter could be a different company)

Ask a Question
Writer
Keep Informed
1 follower(s)
About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register
Odoo Training Center

Access to our eLearning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, use cases and quizzes.

Test it now