Odoo.sh Private repositories
I follow these steps to set up my private repo on odoo.sh:
- Go to your Odoo.sh project Settings then look for the Submodules section.
- Paste the URL of your sub-repository (eg: email@example.com:USERNAME/REPOSITORY.git) and click on Add.
- Copy the Public key (it should look like ssh-rsa some...random...characters...here...==).
- Go to your sub-repository Settings page on Github then look for the Deploy keys tab.
- Click on Add deploy key and paste the public key into the Key field. You can add "Odoo.sh" as title and save.
what should I do next to make my module visible on odoo addons to install it?