Odoo Help

4 Answers

Axel Mendoza

--Axel Mendoza--
| 8 8 10
Camaguey, Cuba
--Axel Mendoza--

DevOps - Full stack - Software Architect - Developer - Technology Integrator

I could help you to develop anything and solve complex problems based on technologies, integrations and tricky stuffs mostly in Python with OpenERP/Odoo, Zato, Django and many others frameworks programming languages and technologies.

I offers consulting services to anyone with an unanswered questions or needs for customizations. Think about it, maybe it's better to have an expert to solve your issues and projects than having a full-time employee trying to understand what to do and how

Reach me at aekroft@gmail.com

Axel Mendoza
20/09/15 16:54

The module that you are using is as old as OpenERP in launchpad. I think that for that module your printer needs to be managed by CUPS in Linux not on windows. The is a new version of this module driven by OCA at:

https://github.com/OCA/report-print-send/tree/7.0

You should try that one

1 Comment
Sampath Kumar S
25/09/15 00:29

Hi Axel, After I installed this base_report_to_designer and CUPS in a test database I am facing an issue in my other database, for all the report whenever I try to take a PDF report I get this ERROR. Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected end of input http://localhost:9099/?db=Live&ts=1443154204256#id=220&view_type=form&model=sale.order&menu_id=296&action=372:0 Anyone tell me what is the source of this error? Could there any dependency error? Thanks, Sampath

Vysakh Bt
13/05/19 01:10
@Sampath Kumar S  : I also have the same issue ,I can't connect the printers attached to a windows machine. If you rectified this issue, please help me. 
#Low karma for comments.
Ask a Question
Keep Informed
1 follower(s)
About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register
Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now