Odoo Help

11 Answers

Pinakin Nayi (pna)

--Pinakin Nayi (pna)--
| 2 2 7
Ahmedabad, Índia
--Pinakin Nayi (pna)--

He has good skills in problem identification and implementation of effective solutions. He is working in Odoo India.

Techno-Functional

LinkedIn : https://www.linkedin.com/in/pinakin-nayi-2a33103a/

Pinakin Nayi (pna)
10/09/18 01:06

you may set the routes on Product category or warehouse level so it applies automatically and no need to manually select everytime.

2 Comments
Port Cities Ltd., Chris TRINGHAM
10/09/18 20:54

Thanks, this works!

Michel
03/04/19 04:34

Hi Pinakin Nayi (pna)

Can you send me your solution to make products to be "Buy" and "Make to Order" to checked in default, when you create a new products please.

Michael Rutherford
24/04/19 14:02

While setting routes on categories is definitely useful, it doesn't allow products to share a category and use different routes.  I was able to set "make to order" and "buy" as defaults for new products without changing available routes on other products in the same category by adding a rule in Settings > Technical > User-defined defaults.  The trick is to look up the database id of the route(s) you want to set as default.  For my purpose, I set a rule with Name: route_ids, Model Name: product.template, and Default value: [5, 1].  Now, new products default to "make to order" and "buy" when added on the fly, but if a product is added that should not have "make to order", it can be deselected manually even if it belongs to the same category as other "make to order" products.

Htetard
16/10/18 11:51

Hello Jaydeep, 

Could you send me you python code please ?

Regards,

Sam F
10/09/18 10:36

activate developer mode with assets, go to the product template form and tick the buy and make to order box. in the top right corner, click the 'Bug' button and select 'set defaults' from there you can select the fields you have changed and set their current values to be the default values when you create another product.

2 Comments
Port Cities Ltd., Chris TRINGHAM
10/09/18 20:47

I did try this before, but Route is not one of the fields in the "drop down" that can be selected for default values (I think it's because the list of routes is dynamic). I just tried again, with the same result.

Fathomtree Ltd, Sam F
11/09/18 04:01

ah, you are correct, i have just double checked!

Hi Chris Tringham,

I tried with "Automated Actions". It's working well.

Create "Automated Actions" with Trigger Condition "Based on Form Modification".

1 Comment
Michel
03/04/19 05:17

Hi Jaydeep Barot,

Can you send me your solution to make products to be "Buy" and "Make to Order" to checked in default, when you create a new products please.

Ask a Question
Writer
Keep Informed
1 follower(s)
About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register
Odoo Training Center

Access to our eLearning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, use cases and quizzes.

Test it now