Odoo Help

2 Answers
David Ogles
12/09/18 09:24

Yes, when we create a new helpdesk ticket it is sending out the email to the customer and to the support team except when this one user creates a new ticket.  But this one user can close a ticket and it will send out the automated email.  Very wierd.  Everyone else is working fine, just this one user on sending new ticket email.

Since everyone else is working, I would think the catchall config and email configs are correct.  I've checked security and all looks ok.

Pinakin Nayi (pna)

--Pinakin Nayi (pna)--
| 2 2 7
Ahmedabad, Índia
--Pinakin Nayi (pna)--

He has good skills in problem identification and implementation of effective solutions. He is working in Odoo India.

Techno-Functional

LinkedIn : https://www.linkedin.com/in/pinakin-nayi-2a33103a/

Pinakin Nayi (pna)
12/09/18 09:14

Probably the issue with alias. Can you check alias, your catchall config, ,... Also can you give more info like tickets are creating automatic? And the user/responsible doesn't receive ticket creation mail ? 

1 Comment
Digitech Services Inc., David Ogles
14/09/18 07:24

Yes, when we create a new helpdesk ticket it is sending out the email to the customer and to the support team except when this one user creates a new ticket. But this one user can close a ticket and it will send out the automated email. Very wierd. Everyone else is working fine, just this one user on sending new ticket email.

Since everyone else is working, I would think the catchall config and email configs are correct. I've checked security and all looks ok.

Ask a Question
Writer
Keep Informed
1 follower(s)
About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register
Odoo Training Center

Access to our eLearning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, use cases and quizzes.

Test it now