Ajuda

On this forum, how do I edit my original question, and respond to answers (comment)?

CRM Dev

After posting a question on this community forum:

1. I cannot edit the question I posted, Is this possible, and if so, am I missing seeing the [Edit] button? (Using Brave browser)

2. I cannot respond to answers, I cannot comment on responses (where I need to follow up for clarification)

When I click on the [Comment] button (to a response), I am told I need 'Karma' something, and given a link that leads me to a page that does not instruct me how to get Karma.

---

I have not seen a forum anywhere that does not allow editing of the original question.  There should be a BIG FAT [Edit] button somewhere.

I have not seen a forum that does not allow responding to answers.

---

This isn't looking good.

It puts into question the lack of logic in the design and implementation of this community forum, and makes me wonder if this lack of logic is throughout Odoo.

---

I am experiencing serious barriers in getting started with outdated installation instructions (failures saying Python 3 is not supported), and a forum where I cannot fully flesh out issues with said outdated and incomplete installation instructions.

---

It's looking more and more like a dead end in using this product in our organization.

Descartar
2 Respostas
Dirk Moerenhout
Best Answer

Open your post, look to the right next to the title of your post, there's 3 dots there. Click the dots to get a menu that contains the edit option.

Descartar
Chris TRINGHAM
Best Answer

If you want to earn Karma, the easiest way is to do the courses here: https://www.odoo.com/slides

There are some strange limitations on this forum, but once you have some Karma it is easier. 

Descartar