Odoo Ajuda

3 Respostas
enerkey Estados Unidos
13/09/19 00:02

You can check your external ID and update the setting also check your stock location. Sometimes such types of error I also faced and I changed my excel sheet setting. Next, I got a solution. But I have been faced another error [url=https://msofficetechnicalsupportnumbers.com/blog/how-to-fix-ms-excel-has-stopped-working-error/]MS Excel Has Stopped Working Error[/url] and could not be got a solution. got solution. Now I have done my excel sheet work properly. So if you got such types of error then you can access this site.

Chris TRINGHAM Hong Kong

--Chris TRINGHAM--

| 6 2 8
Sheung Wan, Hong Kong
--Chris TRINGHAM--

I am always looking for ways to help businesses get more from Odoo (and other systems).  

I have many years of experience with ERP and other business systems, both in the UK and in Asia (primarily in sourcing and manufacturing).  

My focus is on business requirements and system functionality, but I am also interested in technical aspects of Odoo (e.g xml and Automated Actions - which is forcing me to learn a little Python), and also security (e.g. Record Rules and user access).

Chris TRINGHAM Hong Kong
23/08/19 22:39

You can set the stock location by using the External ID rather than the name (WH/Stock = stock.stock_location_stock).  

Faça uma Pergunta
Keep Informed
1 seguidor (es)
About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register
Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now