Product Evangelist (Spanish Speaker) - San Francisco
Odoo ERP system is enterprise resource planning software used company-wide for the management of business processes. Odoo provides seamlessly integrated functional business apps called Odoo apps that form an ERP solution. Our unique proposition of integrated apps that work seamlessly together allows users to automate and track everything they do. The open-source development model of Odoo has allowed us to leverage thousands of developers and business experts to build the world's largest ecosystem of fully integrated business apps.
Odoo has become a global network with more than 8 million users, and partners in more than 120 countries, and we continue growing with 1500 daily downloads. We are growing fast and need to hire faster.Apply Now! Recruitment Guidebook
Users of the Product
60% Year over year
We are currently searching for a highly motivated candidate to
join our Marketing Team in San Francisco!
What we expect
This is a hybrid (40% remote and 60% onsite) role in San Francisco, CA.
Our “Travel Product Evangelist” drives new business by generating awareness of our solutions through live presentations and demos. This position's responsibility is always to be updated on our product and translate that into business benefits, traveling across North and Latin America to present it to our potential customers.
- Deliver product and technical presentations in front of large crowds during various events
- Create presentations that highlight our products’ strengths and differentiate them vs. alternative solutions
- Be a subject matter expert on B2B sales by staying on top of trends, evaluating new tech, following key sales experts, and engaging with sales communities
- Actively participate in content strategy planning to help define, test, and evolve our media content and community-building programs
- Presentations are a big part of this job. Evangelists are the voice and face of our products and solutions to both small and large audiences, live & online. Only capable, comfortable presenters will be considered
- Attend relevant events and assist in booth duty, setting up products, presenting, etc.
- Global product expert on all technical-related questions related to the product
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Science, Technical or other related field or equivalent experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 1+ year of proven work experience in event marketing, presenting in front of crowds
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to present complex technical information clearly and concisely to non-technical audiences
- Ability to travel at least 50% of the time
- Experience working autonomously
- Passion for software
- Native fluency in Spanish; you will be traveling across North and Latin America and presenting to diverse audiences
Nice to Have
Marketing experience in the tech industry, SaaS is a plus
What's great in the job?
- Great team of very smart people, in a friendly and open culture.
- No silly tools to use, no rigid working hours.
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy.
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries.
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis.
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company.
What we offer.
- Healthcare, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, FSA, HSA Matching, 401K Matching, and Commuter Benefits
- PTO (Paid-time-off), paid sick days, and paid holidays
- Employee Assistance Program; 3 X 1-hour telehealth calls with certified mental health professionals
- $100 towards a work-from-home office setup
- Evolve in a nice working atmosphere with a passionate, growing team!
- Chef-prepared lunches - snacks, fruit, and coffee/drinks on tap!
- Company-sponsored events for groups of 6+ employees
The salary range for this role is $70,000-$95,000. Please note that actual salaries may vary within the range, or be above or below the range, based on factors including, but not limited to, education, training, experience, professional achievement, business need, and location.
Compensation & Perks
A full-time position
with an attractive salary package
Afterwork events, several team building activities
12 days trainings a year and books for career development
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered
Eat & Drink
Chef prepared lunches daily, Fruits, Snacks, and Coffee provided
Be part of our team!
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Odoo's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal-opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider employment-qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.