Odoo Help

3 Antwoorden

Hello, Art

You have to create shipping address during the customer creation, when you are going to create new customer then in "CONTACT & ADDRESS" field there are CREATE button, When you click on there new window will open and select "Shipping address" and add the shipping address then click on (SAVE & CLOSE). Otherwise you can add shipping address using edit customer(Sales-->Customers-->(Select Customer)-->Edit-->CONTACT & ADDRESS-->CREATE-->Shipping Address).

When you make a bill or quotation then select that shipping address for that particular user.

I hope this will help you.

1 Opmerking
Art Wit-Rusland
19-01-17 08:33

Hardik, that's what I did. The problem was that in my report my shipping address was the same as billing address. After I made changes in the Sales settings it solved the problem. Thanks.

Art Wit-Rusland
17-01-17 15:44

I'm using v10 as well. I'm working on building a customer report where I want to print billing address (customer address) and shipping address. I had a problem where it would print shipping address the same as billing address.

So to make things work I went to Sales->Configuration->Settings and in Quotation and Sales I switched from Invoicing and shipping addresses are always the same (Example: services companies) to Display 3 fields on sales orders: customer, invoice address, delivery address

It will add "Delivery Address" field to Customer invoice form.

Stel een vraag
Blijf op de hoogte
2 volger(s)
Over deze community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register
Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now