Odoo Help

Axel Mendoza

--Axel Mendoza--
| 7 8 8
Camaguey, Cuba
--Axel Mendoza--

DevOps - Full stack - Software Architect - Developer - Technology Integrator

I could help you to develop anything and solve complex problems based on technologies, integrations and tricky stuffs mostly in Python with OpenERP/Odoo, Zato, Django and many others frameworks programming languages and technologies.

I offers consulting services to anyone with an unanswered questions or needs for customizations. Think about it, maybe it's better to have an expert to solve your issues and projects than having a full-time employee trying to understand what to do and how

Reach me at aekroft@gmail.com

Axel Mendoza
Op 08-04-17 23:06

You need to create the db using the same postgresql user that it's used for Odoo, to be the owner of the database and the sql statements of the dump match properly... perhaps you could ignore the errors but it will be helpful to create the database using the same postgres user of Odoo or you won't be able to use it in that Odoo instance

Over deze community

De community is voor professionals en enthousiasten van onze producten en diensten. Deel en discussieer de beste inhoud en nieuwe marketing ideeën, bouw uw professionele profiel en wordt samen een betere marketeer. Read Guidelines

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Vraag hulpmiddelen

1 volger(s)

Statistieken

Gevraagd: 08-04-17 02:42
Gezien: 3423 tijden
Laatst bijgewerkt: 10-04-17 01:06