Odoo Help

8 Answers

Hi,

Please check one of the Odoo existing documentation link https://www.odoo.com/documentation/10.0/reference/cmdline.html you can get all the parameter from there.

Thanks

Ajeng Shilvie
25-12-14 01:54

@emipro ,

i am new in openerp but if i want to update module list without go to setting i always use this paramaeter in Terminal

python openerp-server -c /etc/openerp-honda.conf -d training -u wtc_approval

-c /etc/openerp-honda.conf -> for configuration path

-d training -> My database name

-u wtc_approval -> My Custom module

so, after i customize my custom module , i don't need to go to setting menu just refresh my page .

Demirel yakito
02-01-15 01:43

First go to your odoo directory. eg: cd /opt/odoo/v8.0/

then inside the directory,you type.

/opt/odoo/v8.0 $ ./odoo.py -c /etc/odoo-server.conf -d database_name -u module_name

-c for configuration file.

-d for Database

-u for module name

Didier Hernandez M
23-08-16 22:23

In case are using Xoe script you can do a database backup and then run:

# xoe start -update db_name All

Ludo - 21South

--Ludo - 21South--
| 3 2 7
Zwijndrecht, Nederland
--Ludo - 21South--

Developer

Ludo - 21South
24-12-14 06:48

Not quite sure if I understand your question, but did you mean "-u $modulename" on the commandline? This updates said module for the database you provided, just like "-i $modulename" installs the module.

Zbik

--Zbik--
| 7 6 9
Łódź, Polen
--Zbik--

Zbik
24-12-14 06:57

A complete list of parameters can be found in the file tools/config.py. You probably need "-u all"

Stel een vraag
Keep Informed
4 volger(s)
About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register
Odoo Training Center

Access to our eLearning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, use cases and quizzes.

Test it now