Odoo Help

3 Antwoorden
Thomas Guénard Frankrijk
30-11-17 04:34

Hi Pillip

No solution so far; in the meantime the system is currently under a migration process from V8 to V10; I checked the V10 product margin menu. It seems that nothing changed and the sales turnover from the POS is still not included.

The V10 comes along with the STUDIO app; I will try to capture the POS tickets data with studio and make a customized margin report.

The current margin report is not that easy to use in my use case as I have around 20 000 products for sale; it seems to me that it should work as it is for a small number of products.

The Pos app is "specific" for Odoo because of the "cache management" allowing to work with when "out of internet connection"; the coding langage of the POS seems NOT to be python (source the Odoo documentation somewhere) but Java (if I remember correctly); thus making it difficult for non-developpers to customize it.

Philip Wiese Australië
29-11-17 13:50

Hi Thomas

I only just saw your post and was wondering if you found a resolution as i have the issue running v.10? 

Regards

Phil 

Stel een vraag
Schrijver
Labels
Blijf op de hoogte
2 volger(s)
Over deze community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register
Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now