Odoo Help

1 Answer

Francesco OpenCode

--Francesco OpenCode--

| 7 8 11
Grottaglie, Italië
--Francesco OpenCode--

Italian Odoo (OpenERP) Modules Developer LINKEDIN: http://www.linkedin.com/in/francescoapruzzese

Francesco OpenCode
26-03-13 10:14

If you want create manually a report, you can create a simple csv file. Excel (or Calc if you love yourself) read the csv with no problem.

If you wanna use report engine, use Aeroo because is naturally integrated in Open/LibreOffice and you can use Calc to create the report.

If you want HERE you can find a my old example file. See how to insert code in the report

13 Comments
Yug Faa
28-03-13 07:50

Can we use templates with Aeroo engine ?

Francesco OpenCode
28-03-13 08:01

Yeah, aeroo is made for this! :)

Yug Faa
08-04-13 12:43

But the problem is that I can't put an Excel file in Input format to be exported later. It supports just ods format :/

Francesco OpenCode
08-04-13 12:47

You can use the ods template like you use the odt

Yug Faa
08-04-13 14:55

So where can I get a sample ODS file, just retrieve one data, a help please

Francesco OpenCode
08-04-13 15:29
Yug Faa
09-04-13 11:33

I read it, I get a damaged ods file, when I use odt it works well, I do the same thing with ods without any result, My question iw how is difficult to have a sample file (.ods) that loop on model res.partner and list just name, I think it will take three lines. a help please.

Francesco OpenCode
09-04-13 11:44

I updated answer with a link....see it

Yug Faa
09-04-13 11:59

Thank you so much , My Last question is there a difference between Libreoffice and OpenOffice because I get a damaged File, My syntax is correct, so the problem is related to dependance with aeroo or with libreoffice or something else, I don't know, HELP

Francesco OpenCode
09-04-13 12:11

With OpenOffice I obtain errors. Use Libreoffice to create and manage reports.

Yug Faa
09-04-13 13:00

Thank you Francesco Apruzzese

Francesco OpenCode
27-05-13 08:50

@SANOU when you insert a tag, in it you can put simple python code. Download aeroo sample module to understand how to insert and edit tag in odt file.

SANOU Ibrahim
28-05-13 07:15

Yeah thanks @FRANCESCO my problem was with the "hyperlink" trick when dealing with .ods template !

Stel een vraag
Writer
Labels
Keep Informed
3 volger(s)
About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register
Odoo Training Center

Access to our eLearning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, use cases and quizzes.

Test it now