How can I see the Inventory value on Product Hand report, I put the product category in FIFO ?
I have Odoo 12 CE and I made 2 purchases of my product "RAW", with a different cost.
I set the FIFO removal strategy on its product category.
1. I saw on the internet some examples where the inventory value is showed directly on "Product Hand report of the product" :
- Example: https://cybrosys.com/blog/Uploads/BlogImage/product-costing-methods-odoo-14.png
- Mine: https://i.ibb.co/VqgMLGF/Capture-d-e-cran-2019-01-18-a-11-10-58.png
2. And I have the same problem on inventory valuation, I can't see the detail of the value, I have only the total. The example I saw is on the odoo doc : https://www.odoo.com/documentation/user/12.0/inventory/routes/strategies/removal.html#fifo-first-in-first-out
- Example: https://ibb.co/xqFgKhj
-Mine: https://ibb.co/RSZX6gH & https://ibb.co/68LsFwK
(In the second screenshot, I don't understand why I can't have the 4th lines with the price of the first order)
Do you know why? And how can I have these informations?
Thank you very much
Edit : I don't understand how I can put the picture directly and not the link :D