Yogesh

--Yogesh--

| 5 3 10
Delhi, India
--Yogesh--

Nothing to say .... :)

Yogesh
23-06-16 17:51

Because in invoices, the combination of (number, company_id, journal_id, type)=(/, 1, 1, out_invoice) [is unique constraint] is supposed to be unique and number which is supposed to be auto-incremented is not generated. and you already have an invoice with the same combination so it is violating unique constraint. You should check journal sequence of invoice is okay or not it must generate a number and increment it every time.

Travis Waelbroeck
23-06-16 14:36

For me, I found that there was an invoice who was assigned a number of "/" instead of a traditional invoice number.

From my understanding, the "/" is used as a placeholder for "next number in the sequence". Because that was already taken, no other invoices could be Validated.

The solution was to delete the bad invoice with the "/" invoice number (I had to delete a payment from it as well) and re-create it. Afterwards, I was able to validate normally.

Stel een vraag
Keep Informed
1 volger(s)
About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register
Odoo Training Center

Access to our eLearning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, use cases and quizzes.

Test it now