Community 보관된 메일 그룹
Possible Bug - Taxes on Sale Order Line - Account Invoice Line Odoo10 Community작성자
Hi guys, I'm worried about next situation.
I don't know if something escape of my ( possible a configuration ) or is really a bug.
When i confirm or save a sale order( same with invoices) , the taxes on lines change their position and doesn't respect the original sequence. Why this is important? Well some taxes have the " Affect Base of Subsequent Taxes " check, for that, the order is really important.
How to reproduce it:
1) Create an order and add lines with mixed taxes ( the Affect Base of Subsequent Taxes check should be the first added , and other without this check )
2) Save or confirm the sale order.
- Taxes change their position
3) When confirm the order, create the invoice.
- The taxes passed in the incorrect orden provoking an incorrect tax amount, because not respect the mentioned check. ( not always happend )
Elico Solutions Pte Ltd, dominique kon sun tack