Odoo 도움말

1 응답
FEDERICO LEONI 브라질
15. 4. 20. 오전 8:27

Hi Pascal!

As far as I know there is just a report for that (point_of_sale.report_saleslines - qweb report_saleslines) but there isn't a view.

I'm working on it too, but in my case I need to have a view with a unique list merged from the orders of the day with the ability to flag (with a custom field or radio button) as "sent" to others work centers depending of what we are producing.

Edit:

Pascal, digging around I found some views ready to use for pos order line. Just create a menu based the window action for one of the sale line views available. I completely miss that!

2 의견
La Page PT, Pascal Tremblay 캐나다
15. 4. 21. 오전 6:39

thanks!

FEDERICO LEONI 브라질
15. 5. 5. 오후 1:10

Pascal, digging around I found some views ready to use for pos order line. Just create a menu based the window action for one of the sale line views available. I completely miss that!

질문하기
Writer
Keep Informed
1 팔로워
About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register
Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now