Odoo 도움말

4 응답
Anatole France
19. 6. 13. 오전 5:14

Thank you Zbnik for this link.
So I understand that today it is no longer possible to use the script migrate.py of openupgrade for an 11 to 12 migration.

If someone know how to use it without the script and can explain it I am very interested!

2 의견
Odoo Tools Russian Federation
19. 6. 13. 오전 7:43

Please reset the answer state. Your assumption is not correct: the script 'migration.py' is obsolete, but OpenUprade itself works and even is under active development (look at commit dates: https://github.com/OCA/OpenUpgrade/tree/12.0/addons)

Anatole France
19. 6. 13. 오전 8:31

You're right, my wording was not correct. I modified my answer to specify that only the script is obsolete at that date.

However, without this script I don't know how to use OpenUpgrade, I have no doubt that this is possible but I can't find any clear explanation about it.

질문하기
Writer
Keep Informed
2 팔로워
About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register
Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now