Odoo 도움말

2 응답

Jake Robinson 호주

--Jake Robinson--
| 3 1 3
Glenmore Park, 호주
--Jake Robinson--

Software developer working for an Odoo Silver Partner in Sydney, Australia. I have multiple years of experience handling Odoo projects large and small.

Jake Robinson 호주
19. 8. 15. 오후 5:49

In Odoo one-to-one relationships get a little bit messy. To avoid the situation, I generally use a many-to-one on one side (in this example I would put it on the scrapped) and a one-to-many on the other (the product side). As long as your constrains are working correctly, you can be fairly sure that a product will only have one scrapped_ids, even though it's a one-to-many and could have more.

This is essentially making a compute on the product as you mentioned in your comment, but it's all handled by Odoo rather than your own compute function. It also allows you to do a search over the products where scrapped_ids is set or not, whereas a non-stored compute doesn't allow this.

질문하기
Writer
Keep Informed
1 팔로워
About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register
Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now