Mohammad Alhashash Egypt

--Mohammad Alhashash--
| 6 5 10
October City, Egypt
--Mohammad Alhashash--

Developer

Mohammad Alhashash Egypt
13. 3. 2. 오전 7:14

No. Not yet; it requires a lot of changes in CSS and may be some Javascript. Simple dir = "rtl" attribute around some tags does not work because most styles assume left-to-right direction.

3 의견
maladdin Egypt
13. 3. 13. 오전 6:46

how i can import css file depending on user current language

Mohammad Alhashash Egypt
13. 3. 13. 오전 7:15

OpenERP does not set language attribute. The best method is to create a web module to set language attribute on <html> tag and use attribute or :lang selector on your styles. That way, you can add css normally and it will be effective only when the target language is used.

ahmed hegazy Egypt
14. 4. 16. 오전 6:53

thank you Mohamed ,can you please explain more , I can change the user interface to be rtl ( the side menu will be in the right) by adding (direction: rtl;) to css class (openerp) in base.css file (addons\web\static\src\css\base.css),

but I want this to work with change lang selection from english and arabic and vs

Yannick Vaucher Switzerland

--Yannick Vaucher--

| 5 7 11
Lausanne, Switzerland
--Yannick Vaucher--

Yannick Vaucher Switzerland
14. 1. 20. 오후 12:43
질문하기
Writer
Keep Informed
2 팔로워
About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register
Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now