Odoo 도움말

2 응답
Christian Fricker Switzerland
19. 8. 29. 오전 3:02

Thank you Chris. According to my research, is it best practice to do it by creating a module and run that module on server update?

Chris TRINGHAM Hong Kong

--Chris TRINGHAM--

| 6 2 8
Sheung Wan, Hong Kong
--Chris TRINGHAM--

I am always looking for ways to help businesses get more from Odoo (and other systems).  

I have many years of experience with ERP and other business systems, both in the UK and in Asia (primarily in sourcing and manufacturing).  

My focus is on business requirements and system functionality, but I am also interested in technical aspects of Odoo (e.g xml and Automated Actions - which is forcing me to learn a little Python), and also security (e.g. Record Rules and user access).

Chris TRINGHAM Hong Kong
19. 8. 27. 오후 9:48

In theory it does, but I have never managed to get it to work!

On the main Odoo screen (showing all the apps), click on the Odoo Studio icon and a new menu should be displayed on the left hand side for you to import and export customizations.

I always encounter problems importing the customization, but maybe it will work for you!!

질문하기
Keep Informed
1 팔로워
About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register
Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now