Odoo CRM

6 응답
--Hiren Raval--

Hi,

I am as Odoo Functional Consultant / Business Analyst. With more then 12+ years of experience in the IT field with different business domain verticals.

Hiren Raval India
19. 8. 1. 오전 7:29

Hi,

1. Can sales team leader can see all the lead/opp created by member in team?  : - Yes he can

2. Teams does not have hierarchy so root team leader can see all lead/opp in sub team? :- Yes.

3. User in team can not create lead, opp. Why? :- Due to the access rights

Jonathan Castillo (jcs) 벨기에

--Jonathan Castillo (jcs)--
| 2 1 3
Namur, 벨기에
--Jonathan Castillo (jcs)--

Hi there!
You found my Odoo biography... good job!
I work and drink coffee at Odoo as Marketing Officer.
I also play violin. Go check Rambling Fiddler!
Cheers :)
Jonathan

Jonathan Castillo (jcs) 벨기에
19. 6. 25. 오전 9:12

Hi there!

Actually, this "Team Leader" field doesn't affect access rights.
It is there to display who is responsible of the sales team.

If you want your salespersons to only see their own opportunities, you can set their Access Rights on
Sales --> User: Own Documents Only.
You will find this setting in Settings / Users & Companies

Also, regarding your third question, the users in a team can create leads and opportunities, of course. 
I'd recommend to check their access rights.

Cheers,

2 의견
Rodrigo 칠레
19. 6. 25. 오전 11:08

Hello, after taking a deep look at it and seeing your answer, I would like to ask you which is the access right thats gives connection to the "Own Documents Only" you are refering to, I know that what you are telling is an already defined group, but If i wanna mange groups and make another lawyer for access rights in Sales for example, I haven't been able to found the feature that allows you to do that connection for the new group access rights (withouth inheriting "User: Own Dcouments Only" group obviously).

Thanks before hand!

Nguyễn Đức Hải Vietnam
19. 6. 27. 오전 11:40

So setup team leader only for report?

Did you try? In odoo trial when a user setting with "User: Own Documents Only" but if he is in a sale team he cannot create a lead( so I can not understand the purpose of sale team, it's not like sale territory in other CRM application?????)

Thank you.

Mohamed Helal Egypt

--Mohamed Helal --

| 2 1 3
6th October, Egypt
--Mohamed Helal --
Mohamed Helal Egypt
19. 7. 31. 오전 6:14

Good day, Nguyen,

It's mainly for reporting purpose only buddy, don't waste your time. You need more code customization for it to work perfectly like other CRM (eg. salesforce)

German Barrientos Mora Mexico

--German Barrientos Mora--

| 5 3 6
PUEBLA, Mexico
--German Barrientos Mora--

German Barrientos Mora Mexico
19. 7. 20. 오후 2:40

Sales teams can sell diferent productos or services, or you can have sales teams by region. Besides this, sales teams can have a diferent flow or sales funnel, by having sales teams, you can assign an specific phase, i.e. "Demo" for an specific Sales Team.

Hope this helps.

1 코멘트
Nguyễn Đức Hải Vietnam
19. 8. 15. 오전 12:11

I know the meaning of this feature in many CRM system, but in Odoo it does not work in business especialy working with lead, opp, sales order... Only see for reporting.

질문하기
Keep Informed
1 팔로워
About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register
Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now