Sales - Graduate Program (Australia)
Looking to learn more about tech sales? Our sales department in Gold Coast, Australia is looking for amazing, dynamic and proactive fresh graduates to join the Odoo Family.
Are you a recent graduate looking for a position where you will expand your business knowledge? Where you are able to practice your communication skills? Where you can use your shark like attitude in a profitable manner? Then this is a great opportunity to learn more about the IT sector!
As part of the graduate program, you will be involved in the full sales cycle, including prospecting new customers. Concretely you will be learning to contact SMBs for the first qualification. You will analyse their business needs and provide them a unique demonstration of our software and how our solution can fulfil their business needs. After this advising phase comes the sales stage: negotiation and closing. Everyday you'll contact different companies in different sectors, needless to say that you won't get bored. Over the time you'll develop an expertise over the different business industry you'll be in contact with. Your daily tasks are mainly done from our office in Gold Coast. Kindly note, this position can also lead to a long term role within Odoo.
This role is open to any recent graduates, even if you have no related work experience. This role is an opportunity for you to explore the industry as well as the world of sales. You will be provided with training, on the job support and anything else that you might need in order to be successful in the role.
- Lead the entire sales cycle
- Achieve sales objectives
- Qualify the customer needs
- Master demos of our software
- Able to work full time (weekdays)
- Passion for software products
- Fluent English
- Highly creative and autonomous
- Able to work autonomously
- Curious and eager to learn
- Valid working rights in Australia without restrictions
Nice to have
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Additional languages
- Available immediately
- Interest in the technological industry
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
12 days / year, including
6 of your choice.
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered.
Eat & Drink
Fruit, coffee and