Odoo Developer / Technical Consultant - Dubai
Are you ready to learn fast and have a real impact on the company?
Join Odoo, a growing software company with an open source product,
a huge global community, as well as a fun and exciting work environment.
Users of the Product
60% Year over year
Most of the time, we deliver a standard version of Odoo to our customers. However, some of them are not satisfied with the product as it is presented and they wish to implement specific elements for a customized product (it can be from a simple button to add, to larger projects).
As Technical Consultant, you'll be responsible for developing the customization of the solution. You would be responsible for everything from the technical analysis to development and support.
Customer relations are handled by our Business Analysts in the same office and they present you the customization required. Your daily tasks will be undertaken from our office in Dubai. If you need more details from the customer, it will be handled by phone. Another part of the job consists of helping our partners with their technical issues. Therefore, as the communication with the partners will be done directly by you, we would require an excellent level in English (Arabic is a plus)
- Database: PostgreSQL (with object relational mapping)
- Collaboration platform: GitHub
- Development model: Open with external community
- Framework: Odoo (ORM, Workflows, Report Engine, BI, AI)
- Develop solutions for our clients from many different industries, sectors and company size
- Support and maintain these specific solutions
- Tailor our SAAS offer
- Support and train our partner network
- Several programming languages
- Object-oriented programming, object modeling and relational database
- Passion for development
- Ability to learn and evolve quickly
- Fluent in English
- Team spirit
Nice to Have
- Well Organized
- Bachelor or Master Degree
- Unix / Linux platform
- Fluent in Arabic
What's great in the job?
- Great team of very smart people, in a friendly and open culture.
- Get real responsibilities and autonomy
- Strong collaboration with functional support, developers and customers
- No specific start date, we recruit all year long.
- See the real and quick impact of your job on your customers
- Friendly working environment located in a brand new office
What we offer.
Technical and functional
training sessions (5 weeks)
Afterwork, BBQ, several team buildings, LAN parties, etc...
12 days / year, including 6 of your choice,
for personal development.
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered.
Eat & Drink
Fruit basket, coffee and soup
provided all day.