Marketing Officer - Event Management (APAC) - Thai/Cantonese speakers preferred
Odoo is an online business management software with a complete suite of business modules, covering all your needs from front-end to back-end. Our online apps help you to manage your finances, sales, inventory & manufacturing, human resources, marketing, and team productivity with 66 official Odoo apps and over 39k third-party apps.
You think it's too good to be true? See for yourself. Preview our 1-click demo.
Start a career with us. We offer you an extraordinary chance to learn and grow. Be involved with a very exciting product and a great team behind it.
As a key member of the Hong Kong marketing team, the Marketing Officer (Event Management) will play a vital role in planning, organizing, and promoting over 30 Odoo product events, known as Odoo Roadshow, across APAC regions. This role will also provide assistance in trade shows where Odoo participates as an exhibitor and sponsor. The primary objective of this position is to ensure successful events with high attendance, exceptional attendee experience, and ultimately, to raise awareness of the product and generate leads.
If you consistently show impressive growth and exceptional performance, you will unlock exciting opportunities to lead other marketing projects, such as OOH campaigns, social media, influencer marketing, media campaigns, and content marketing.
Your tasks include but are not limited to:
- Develop comprehensive event plans for each event to effectively promote the new version of Odoo products.
- Collaborate closely with internal teams, including sales and functional teams, to prepare event presentations, create event rundowns, and develop compelling pitching materials.
- Communicate and coordinate with various stakeholders to align expectations and assign tasks, ensuring timely completion of all event-related activities.
- Work with the marketing team to develop effective event promotion plans, ensuring high event visibility and achieving targeted attendance.
- Manage event page content and setup using the Odoo Event app.
- Create various event-related content, including event invitations, social media posts, and ad copy.
- Collaborate with external parties for venue hiring and materials production.
- Generate reports on event promotion and attendance performance, and use insights to drive continuous improvement in event execution.
- Track and manage event budgets effectively, ensuring timely and accurate budget allocation.
- Organize sponsorships in different trade shows throughout APAC, including exploring new expo opportunities, coordinating booth installations with vendors, collaborating with designers on booth design, inviting Odoo resellers to participate, briefing the sales team on event objectives and tasks, managing event materials, and communicating with existing customers and prospects. Monitor lead generation performance of expos.
- Assist in planning and execution of non-event management marketing tasks, such as billboard campaigns, media campaigns and social media content
- Bachelor degree, or higher
- Bilingual (English + Thai, OR English + Cantonese & Mandarin)
- Minimum 1 year of marketing experience
- Proactive and self-driven with a go-getter personality
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to identify issues and find effective solutions
- Detail-oriented with excellent attention to detail
- Hands-on approach with a growth mindset, and ability to work effectively in a target and deadline-driven environment
Excellent collaboration and communication skills
NICE TO HAVE
- Background in event management and/or digital marketing is a plus
Passion for technology and eagerness to learn about products and market trends
- Immediate Availability
- You are able to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with a hands-on attitude
- You are open-minded and can react to change with agility
- You are a quick and autonomous learner
- You have an entrepreneur mindset and are not afraid to take appropriate initiatives
- Willing to contribute to great company culture
15 days of annual leaves, sick leaves
Friday happy hours, great team buildings, sports activities, company dinners
Eat & Drink
Coffee, tea, fruit and snacks are provided at all time
Young, dynamic and international environment
Opposite of MTR exit A2, Sai Ying Pun
Flexible working hours, work from home benefit
Medical, dental, mental and life insurance provided