Marketing Officer (APAC) - Japanese OR Tagalog speakers required
Odoo is an online business management software with a complete suite of business modules, covering all your needs from front-end to back-end. Our online apps help you to manage your finances, sales, inventory & manufacturing, human resources, marketing, and team productivity with 66 official Odoo apps and over 39k third-party apps.
You think it's too good to be true? See for yourself. Preview our 1-click demo.
Start a career with us. We offer you an extraordinary chance to learn and grow. Be involved with a very exciting product and a great team behind it.
We are seeking creative, passionate, and committed team players to promote our brand and product in the Japanese and / or Philippines market. We offer opportunities for career growth, great benefits as well as a fun dynamic, multicultural and multinational working environment. Your daily tasks are mainly done from our office in Sai Ying Pun.
Your tasks include but are not limited to:
Assist in planning and executing marketing campaigns.
- Brainstorm ideas and create engaging content to publish in our Japanese and / or Philippines community group, ensuring high engagement rates.
- Develop engaging online content, such as webinars, blog articles, videos, and customer testimonials, to improve our website's SEO in the Japanese and / or Philippines market.
- Plan and execute advertising and promotional campaigns for products and events on our digital channels to acquire and increase customer awareness.
- Manage events, including company roadshows and external exhibitions, and collaborate effectively with our resellers and vendors.
- Conduct market research to provide insights and identify opportunities for promotion and growth.
- Pitch the education program to universities and educational institutions in the Japanese and / or Philippines market.
- Conduct influencer research and execute paid influencer campaigns across channels.
Handle ad-hoc reports and assigned projects.
- Bachelor degree or higher
- Bilingual (English + Japanese OR Tagalog)
- Creative mindset and awareness of the local market
- Excellent communication skills
NICE TO HAVE
- 2 years relevant experience in marketing
- Working experience in Japan or Philippines
Experience in handling Google search ads, awareness of local digital marketing trends
- Immediate Availability
- You are able to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with a hands-on attitude
- You are open-minded and can react to change with agility
- You are a quick and autonomous learner
- You have an entrepreneur mindset and are not afraid to take appropriate initiatives
- Willing to contribute to great company culture
15 days of annual leaves, sick leaves
Friday happy hours, great team buildings, sports activities, company dinners
Eat & Drink
Coffee, tea, fruit and snacks are provided at all time
Young, dynamic and international environment
Opposite of MTR exit A2, Sai Ying Pun
Flexible working hours, work from home benefit
Medical, dental, mental and life insurance provided