Linux System Administrator
Join a team of two system administrators in charge of IT, network and internal tools for 500 employees. Our network mainly runs on Linux (including work stations).
Your goal is to ensure the internal infrastructure runs smoothly: monitoring, instalation, maintenance, deployment of new tools, etc. You'll be in charge of the network, workstations, VOIP servers, internal tools, maintenance, repair, relationship with hardware vendors, etc.
- IT support to employees
- Network administration
- System maintenance
- Install and configure software and hardware
- Set up accounts and workstations
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements
- Troubleshoot issues and outages
- GNU/Linux system admin knowledge
- Ubuntu work station
- Familiarity with various operating systems
- Experience with databases, networks (LAN, WAN) and patch management
- FreePBX Administration
- Knowledge of system security (e.g. intrusion detection systems) and data backup/recovery
Nice to have
- Networks (LAN, WAN)
- System Security
- Other operating system knowledge (Windows, MacOS)
- Experience: 2 years
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- Good technology, relying mostly on open source tools
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, and much more
Compensation and Perks
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
8 hours of training every month to stay updated with the product and technology
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered.
Eat & Drink
Fruit, coffee and