Japanese Translator (APAC) - 1 year contract
Odoo is an online business management software with a complete suite of business modules, covering all your needs from front-end to back-end. Our online apps help you to manage your finances, sales, inventory & manufacturing, human resources, marketing, and team productivity with 66 official Odoo apps and over 39k third-party apps.
You think it's too good to be true? See for yourself. Preview our 1-click demo.
Start a career with us. We offer you an extraordinary chance to learn and grow. Be involved with a very exciting product and a great team behind it.
Join a vibrant and innovative team, working within an organization that values independence, flexibility and personal growth. We are looking for Content Translators to join our growing Marketing Team. To be successful in this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and be fluent in at least two languages in addition to your native language. This will be a challenging yet interesting role where you will work on several projects relating to translation from English to different languages with the aim to help us reach a broader audience. Your daily tasks are mainly done from our office in Sai Ying Pun.
Your role will involve but not limited to:
- Work on Odoo’s webpage, software and documentation translation from English to Japanese
- Responsible for translating presentations, marketing/sales materials and social media content
- Copywriting, editing and proof reading of content in digital and social media platforms
- Review and enhance the quality of previous content
- Work closely with the Marketing Team on content development or production
- Bachelor's degree, or higher in translation, linguistics or related disciplines
- Highly proficient in written and spoken English + Japanese
- Organized, detail-oriented and patient
NICE TO HAVE
- Immediate Availability
- 1 - 2 years relevant experience
- Strong software and new technology awareness
- You are able to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with a hands-on attitude
- You are open-minded and can react to change with agility
- You are a quick and autonomous learner
- Willing to contribute to great company culture
15 days of annual leave, sick leaves
Friday happy hours, great team buildings, sports activities, company dinners
Eat & Drink
Coffee, tea, fruit and snacks are provided at all time
Opposite of MTR exit A2, Sai Ying Pun
Young, dynamic and international work environment
Flexible working hours, work from home benefit
Medical, dental and life insurance provided