Are you ready to learn fast and have a real impact on the company?
Join Odoo, a growing software company with an open source product,
a huge global community, as well as a fun and exciting work environment.
Users of the Product
60% Year over year
What do we look for?
As our Graphic Designer, you’ll work on several projects for the overall design
of Odoo website. Your work is shown to millions of users all over the world and will play a
meaningful role in Odoo’s success as one of the leading open-source software
companies in the world. Your main responsibilities will involve working on developing
pages, improving our software documentation,and on enhancing our existing website
If you are familiar with best practices in design concepts and procedures and use
good judgement and creativity to plan and accomplish goals, this role is for you!
- Develop graphic design content
- Generate ideas to boost brand visibility
- Establish creative direction for the company within brand guidelines
- Create visualisations that convey accurate messaging for the project
- 1 to 8 Years of Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a creative field
- Proficiency in programs such as Adobe Suite, Photoshop, InDesign, QuarkXPress, and Illustrator
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS preferred
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and web
Nice to Have
- Quick & autonomous learning style
- Highly creative and driven to succeed
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suites
Why should you say 'YES' to this job?
- Great team of very smart and creative people
- Multi-cultural teams within a friendly and open culture
- Large apps scope - Diversity in the job, you'll never get bored.
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities & autonomy.
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis.
- Friendly working environment.
What do we offer?
Compensation & Perks
A full-time position
with an attractive salary package.
5 Days working week, 24 paid leaves and public holidays as per the IT Industry
Work at the best location with easy transportation connectivity
8 hrs of training every month to stay updated with the product and technology
Eat & Drink
Tea, coffee and snacks
provided all day.
Team outing, team lunch, festive celebrations and lots of team building activities