Are you ready to learn fast and have a real impact on the company?
Join Odoo, a growing software company with a killer product,
a huge global community, as well as a fun and exciting work environment.
Users of the Product
60% Year over year
What we expect.
The role will be 100% remote for now #socialdistancing. Eventually, it will convert into an onsite role in San Francisco CA.
As a Website Developer, you’ll work on several projects for the overall design of Odoo website. It’s a part-design, part-developer role: 50/50. Your work is shown to millions of users all over the world.
Work on a large variety of projects
50% design 50% HTML/CSS/JS
Website design improvement
Support the Marketing team with website design
Fluent in English
A portfolio of past work for review
Nice to Have
- Bootstrap 4, Sass, Github, XML
- Experience with UX design
- You know the power of a strong headline, and take the time to create and recommend great headlines for Odoo's content
- You are able to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with a hands-on attitude
- You are open-minded and can react to change with agility
- You have an intrapreneur mindset and are not afraid to take appropriate initiatives
- You are a quick and autonomous learner
- You have a passion for software
- You are approachable, honest, and a fun team player
- Flexibility to take on projects that adapt to changing needs and strategies
- Experience in a SaaS company
- Available immediately
What's great in the job?
- Great team of very smart people, in a friendly and open culture.
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours.
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy.
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries.
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis.
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company.
What we offer.
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work. You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more!
12 days / year, including 6 of your choice,
for personal development.
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered.
Eat & Drink
Daily Catered Lunch, Fruit basket, coffee, beer, cider