Join our team of client minded developer. Within a small project team, you will be involved in the development of the customized solutions we provide to our customers from the technical analysis until the support including the development.
- You will be involved in the development services we provide to our customers as part of our Quickstart offer: analysis and development of custom features on our cloud platform.
- You will be involved in the consulting and development services we provide to our partners as part of specific ERP projects: coaching, technical requirements analysis, performance analysis, development.
- You will work autonomously as well as with a team of other functional and technical consultants.
- Optionally, you will deliver Odoo training sessions to partners and customers (4-10 people/session).
- You will be a part of the Professional Services team and report to the Head of Consulting.
- Master degree in Engineering, or Computer Science.
- Between 1 and 3 years of experience.
- Interest for enterprise application development.
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming, object modeling, and relational databases.
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux platform.
- Strong customer relationship skills.
- Fluent in English, written and verbal.
Nice to Have
- Good knowledge of Python
- Knowledge of UML-like modeling
- Immediate availability
- You are able to work in a fast paced start-up environment with a hands-on attitude
- You are open-minded and can react to change with agility
- You have an entrepreneur mindset and are not afraid to take appropriate initiatives
- You are a quick and autonomous learner
- You have a passion for software
- You are a good fit to a young and dynamic company
- You are approachable, honest, and a fun team player
What we offer
- A complete technical and functional Odoo training
- A nice working atmosphere in a young and passionate team
- A great experience in state-of-the-art web technologies and agile development
- The opportunity to join a popular open source project
- A full-time job with an attractive salary package
A complete technical and functional Odoo training
A nice working atmosphere in a young and passionate team
A great experience in state-of-the-art web technologies and agile development
The opportunity to join a popular open source project
A full-time job with an attractive salary package