With a small team of smart people, we released the most disruptive enterprise management software in the world. Odoo is fully open source, super easy, full featured (3000+ apps) and its online offer is 3 times cheaper than traditional competitors like SAP and Ms Dynamics.
Join us, we offer you an extraordinary chance to learn, to develop and to be part of an exciting experience and team.
You will be involved in the development services we provide to our customers as part of our Quickstart offer: analysis and development of custom features on our cloud platform.
You will be involved in the consulting and development services we provide to our partners as part of specific ERP projects: coaching, technical requirements analysis, performance analysis, development.
You will work autonomously as well as with a team of other functional and technical consultants.
Optionally, you will deliver Odoo training sessions to partners and customers (4-10 people/session).
You will be a part of the Professional Services team and report to the Head of Consulting.
- Master degree in Engineering, or Computer Science.
- Between 1 and 3 years of experience.
- Interest for enterprise application development.
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming, object modeling, and relational databases.
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux platform.
- Strong customer relationship skills.
- Fluent in English, written and verbal.
Nice to Have
- Good knowledge of Python
- Knowledge of UML-like modeling
- Immediate availability
- You are able to work in a fast paced start-up environment with a hands-on attitude
- You are open-minded and can react to change with agility
- You have an entrepreneur mindset and are not afraid to take appropriate initiatives
- You are a quick and autonomous learner
- You have a passion for software
- You are a good fit to a young and dynamic company
- You are approachable, honest, and a fun team player