Senior Technical Developer
As an employee of our company, you will collaborate with each department
to create and deploy disruptive products. Come work at a growing company
that offers great benefits with opportunities to moving forward and learn
alongside accomplished leaders. We're seeking an experienced and outstanding
member of staff.
This position is both creative and rigorous by nature you need to think outside the box. We expect the candidate to be proactive. To be successful, you will have solid solving problem skills.
- Serve as the primary subject matter expert on Odoo technical specifications for projects implemented by Odoo’s Business System Analysts (BSAs) all throughout the Americas, advising on feasibility and best practices
- Serve as the lead technical developer for Odoo Inc.’s second largest client and largest monthly recurring revenue (MRR) project to date
- Vetting functional specifications written by Odoo’s Business System Analyst to see if they are feasible to implement, and then developing features based on these specifications
- Troubleshoot, debug, fix and upgrade software and ensure client software solution works robustly in the field
- Drive the deployment and maintenance of the client’s dedicated Odoo instance (e.g. continuous server maintenance, bug fixes, performance fixes, and migrating their Odoo instance to the latest versions of the software)
- Vetting the technical competencies of applicants to the Engineering Department during interviews
- Training new members of the engineering team
- Debug and solve critical issues affecting large amounts of customers on our SaaS platform
- Bachelor Degree or Higher in Computer Science
- At least 4 years experience developing Odoo applications
- Experience working in electronic invoicing integration
- Experience developing PoS software
- Experience developing accounting and financial resource management systems and meeting regulatory compliance requirements
- Experience developing procurement applications
- Experience managing mass software version upgrades
- Frontend: HTML and SASS, LESS or CSS
- Object-Oriented: Python, Java, C++
- Backend: SQL, PostgreSQL, MySQL or equivalent persistent store
- Object-oriented programming, object modeling, or relational databases structuring
- Familiarity with relational databases
- Experience debugging database performance issues (analyzing and optimizing query plans)
- Experience debugging performance issues in Python (pyflame, speedscope)
- Familiarity with git
- Familiarity with web servers (e.g. NGINX)
- Familiarity with provisioning tools (e.g. Ansible, Fabric)
- Familiarity with load balancers (e.g. HAProxy)
- Experience with DNS configuration and debugging
- Experience debugging critical issues on SaaS/PaaS platforms
- Experience implementing and debugging payment acquirer integrations (e.g. Stripe, Authorize)
- Experience managing a corporate network for 100+ employees
- Experience managing Enterprise Wifi systems (e.g. Cisco Enterprise Wireless)
- Experience configuring, managing and debugging VLAN configurations
Nice to have
- A 'can do' attitude!
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
12 days / year, including
6 of your choice.
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered.
Eat & Drink
Fruit, coffee and