Sales Intern (₹20,000.00/month stipend)
Are you looking for an internship in your last year of study for minimum 4 months? Are you ready to learn fast and work with professionals?
Join our experienced team of Business Development Executives.
Each intern has a chance to see the impact of his work and make a real contribution to the success of the company.Apply Now! Survival Guide
Users of the Product
60% Year over year
What do we look for?
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Sales Intern to help us expand our clients. The role involves active coordination across teams and demands exceptional interpersonal skills.
The erp software sales Intern is expected to work on new business proposals and presentations which are a persuasive representation of an organization's products.
Join our amazing and dynamic team of Direct Sales and rise to the challenge to evolve in the IT sector!
Value your business knowledge, practice your language skills and use your shark attitude to reach new objectives!
Lead the entire sales cycle
Sell Odoo online to SME companies in India
Achieve the monthly sales objectives
Prepare and deliver feature demo
Negotiate and contract
- Maintaining fruitful relationships customers
- Bachelor or master degree
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Attitude to learn and evolve with the Odoo software
- Maintaining pipeline using CRM Software
- Quick & Autonomous learner
Nice to Have
- Interest in IT and Software
- Master in the product demonstration
- Deal with various Industry and Customers segments
- Persuasive and goal oriented
Why should you say 'YES' to this internship opportunity?
- NO On-Site Visit, NO door-to-door sales, and marketing, sales over the phone or internet.
- No cold calling - You will receive inbound leads and focus on the value creation
- Great team of very smart people, in a friendly and open culture.
- Two weeks of intensive functional training
- Understand the SME's pain points and prepare to demonstrate a solution using Odoo Apps
- Explore the large app's scope: CRM, Accounting, E-commerce, Inventory, HR, Project Management
What do we offer?
Compensation & Perks
A full-time position
with an attractive salary package.
Work at the best location with easy transportation connectivity
2 hrs of training every day to stay updated with the product and technology
Eat & Drink
Tea, coffee and snacks
provided all day.
Team outing, team lunch, festive celebrations and lots of team building activities