Partnership Sales Executive Bilingual (English and Spanish)
The Partnership Recruitment Team is in charge of the first step in the partners recruitment flow. With this goal, their tasks combine a commercial mindset with an ability to listen to partners needs.
The responsibilities of the Partner Sales Executive are:
- Get in contact with prospects in North and/or Latin America who have shown interest in becoming Odoo's business partners (calls, emails, product demos, and webinars).
- Understand and improve how prospects work today. How do they interact with their customers, what is their sales approach, what is their long term business plan, and how Odoo will allow them achieve it.
- Establish a tailored implementation package and negotiate its content with the future partner.
- Coordinate with the team of consultants who will deliver the implementation.
- Ensure a successful and trustworthy relationship.
- Our Partner Sales Executives are in contact with a diverse pool of potential partners in many regions covering different industries.
Nice to Have
Employees with Benefits
Compensation and Perks
We offer you the opportunity to join a popular enterprise management software company. Get an opportunity to evolve in a nice working atmosphere with a young and passionate team.
This is a full-time position with an attractive salary and benefits package. Compensation includes base salary and commissions depending on experience.
Healthcare, dental, vision, life insurance, Flexible Spending Account (FSA),
Health Savings Account (HSA)
Vacation, Sick, and Holiday paid leaves
Save on commute
Pre-tax commuter benefits
(parking and transit)
Brand-name product and services in categories like travel, electronics, health, fitness, cellular, and more
Only a couple blocs from BART, Caltrain, Highway 101, carpool pickup,
and Bay Bridge.
Tuesday Dinners, Monthly Lunch Mixers, Monthly Happy Hour,
Annual day event
Play any sport with colleagues and the bill is covered
Eat & Drink
Peet's and Philz coffee provided all day to order and pantry snacks