Partner Manager - Dubai
To support the ongoing growth of our office in Dubai, Odoo is looking for Partner Managers who can quickly learn new industry management practices and tackle this new challenge. You will be the main point of contact for our different resellers.
Manage Odoo partners located in MENA region
Identify market needs
Enable partners to grow their Odoo activity
Analyze the end clients' business
Offer Odoo services and licenses matching their needs
Relevant Bachelors Degree
Fluent in English and Arabic
1 to 3 years B2B sales experience
Business intelligence to solve partner problems
Strong negotiation skills
Nice TO HAVE
Strong Internal Motivation
Entrepreneurial drive and a creative thinker
Outstanding verbal, written, organizational and interpersonal skills
Ability to adapt and perform in a fast-paced, competitive and dynamic environment
What's great about the job ?
As Account Manager, you will be the main point of contact of our different resellers. You'll have daily calls with your customer portfolio and will help them to win tenders. As their main contact person at Odoo, you'll advise and back them in their implementations. No need to prospect for new resellers, another team is in charge of this. Over the time you'll develop an expertise over the different business industries you'll be in contact with.
- Empower the existing Odoo partners’ network by providing them the tools and your knowledge of Odoo and your sales skills
- Train and educate partners
- Enable partners to grow their Odoo activity through opportunities
- Suggest Odoo services to partner prospect's business pains
- Organize joined events with partners
- Create interest by providing quality software demonstrations to companies
Evolution12 training days .
Career opportunities in a new growing office
Monthly drinks at the Office, several Team Buildings