Office Coordinator - San Francisco, CA
San Francisco, CA 94134
Odoo ERP system is enterprise resource planning software used company-wide for the management of business processes. Odoo provides seamlessly integrated functional business apps called Odoo apps that form an ERP solution.Our unique proposition of integrated apps which work seamlessly together gives users the ability to automate and track everything they do. The open-source development model of Odoo has allowed us to leverage thousands of developers and business experts to build the world's largest ecosystem of fully integrated business apps.
Odoo has become a global network with more than 7 million users, partners in more than 120 countries and we continue growing with 1500 daily downloads. We are growing fast and need to hire faster.
Users of the Product
60% Year over year
We are currently searching for a highly motivated candidate to
join our team in San Francisco, CA!
What we expect
The Office Coordinator you will organize and coordinate office administration and procedures, in order to ensure organizational effectiveness, efficiency and safety. The Office Manager is responsible for developing streamlining administrative procedures, inventory control, office staff supervision, company events, team building, and helping the finance team.
Energetic professional who doesn't mind wearing multiple hats. Experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and able to work independently with little or no supervision. Well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse people.
Our office culture / environment is very important for us, and we expect you to participate in it, foster and improve it!
Distributing mail and packages when they come in as well as shipping out packages via USPS, FEDEX
Stacking supplies and unboxing large supply orders.
Point person for maintenance, mailing, shipping, supplies, equipment, bills and errands
- Organize office operations and procedures
Perform review and analysis of special projects and keep the management properly informed
Participate actively in the planning and execution of company events, team building activities
Monitor and maintain office supplies inventory
Provide general support to visitors
Maintain a safe and secure working environment
- Proven office management, administrative or assistant experience
- Knowledge of office management responsibilities, systems and procedures
Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work
Attention to detail and problem solving skills
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Strong organizational and planning skills
Knowledge of accounting, data and administrative management practices and procedures
Knowledge of business and management principles
Computer skills and knowledge of office software packages
Nice to Have
- Sociable and outgoing
- Willing to learn constantly and work proactively
- Prior experience at a fast-growing startup
What's great in the job?
- Great team of very smart people in a friendly and open culture.
- No silly tools to use, no rigid working hours.
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy.
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries.
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company.
What we offer.
- Free books for professional development
- Benefits include: healthcare (KAISER!), dental, vision, life insurance, Flexible Spending Account, Health Savings Account
- Compensation includes: base salary and commissions for all strategic partnership sales team members
- PTO (Paid-time-off), paid sick days, and paid holidays
- Employee Assistance program; 3 X 1 hour telehealth calls with certified mental health professionals
- Evolve in a nice working atmosphere with a passionate growing team
- Company sponsored events for groups of 6+ employees
- Pre-tax commuter benefits, such as: parking and transit
- Snacks, fruit, and coffee/drinks on tap
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his/her work. You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more!
Compensation & Perks
A part-time position
with an attractive salary.
Afterwork events, several team building activities
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered.
Eat & Drink
Chef prepared lunches daily, Fruit, coffee and snacks provided.