Motion Designer - San Francisco
Odoo ERP system is enterprise resource planning software used company-wide for the management of business processes. Odoo provides seamlessly integrated functional business apps called Odoo apps that form an ERP solution.Our unique proposition of integrated apps which work seamlessly together gives users the ability to automate and track everything they do. The open-source development model of Odoo has allowed us to leverage thousands of developers and business experts to build the world's largest ecosystem of fully integrated business apps.
Odoo has become a global network with more than 7 million users, partners in more than 120 countries and we continue growing with 1500 daily downloads. We are growing fast and need to hire even faster.
Users of the Product
60% Year over year
We are currently searching for a highly motivated candidate to
join our Marketing team in San Francisco, CA!
What we expect
Odoo is the world's top open-source ERP business software, and the Video Animator is key to communicating our product offerings! Our Video Animator will coordinate with various marketing team members to strategically create promotional videos that showcase our apps and features for new and existing users.
We are looking for someone passionate about video animation and video editing to help us grow and increase our brand visibility WORLDWIDE. We offer opportunities for career growth, aliong with great benefits in a fun dynamic, multicultural, and multinational working environment. This role will be based out of San Francisco, CA.
As our Video Animator at Odoo, you will create unique and innovative content to raise brand awareness and help our existing users.
Your day-to-day will vary between full-time production of a video & storyboarding/ideation of the next video with the content team.
- Contribute, innovate, and elevate the video production process.
- Develop video content for our various channels, including: on-site, organic, paid social, events, etc. to drive marketing goal achievements, e.g. brand awareness, product education, lead generation, etc.
- Create both static and motion ad concepts to boost brand visibility.
- Critically think and creatively to solve problems
- Conduct and direct live video broadcasts.
- Collaborate with the Marketing and Sales teams along with other team members on projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Digital Media, Communications, or Film - preferred but not required.
- Demonstrable video animation and editing experience, supplemented with a work portfolio
- Ability to communicate and synthesize creative ideas, processes, and outcomes, e.g. knowing when to use static vs. when to use animated creative in a project, ability to weigh team feedback and make revisions against project deadlines, etc.
- Expert in digital media technology and editing software packages ( familiarity of file formats, codecs, and color spaces and Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Premiere Pro, After Effects, and Illustrator.e).
- Experience leading projects independently while managing deadlines around common team goals
- Creative mindset with a strong attention to quality, detail, and rhythm.
Nice to Have
1-2 years of professional experience
- Immediate Availability
Project management experience
- Knowledge of a 3D package (Blender, Cinema4D, Maya, etc.)
- Experience with broadcasting/streaming
- Business mindset
What's great in the job?
- Great team of very smart people in a friendly and open culture.
- No silly tools to use, no rigid working hours.
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy.
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries.
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis.
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company.
What we offer.
- $100 towards a work from home office set up + the ability to pick up desks, chairs, laptop stands etc. as needed. (All office equipment picked up is considered office property where as the $100 spent on office equipment would be yours to keep)
- Strategic Partnerships Sales team members benefits include: healthcare (KAISER!), dental, vision, life insurance, Flexible Spending Account, Health Savings Account
- PTO (Paid-time-off), paid sick days and paid holidays
- Employee Assistance program; 3 X 1 hour telehealth calls with certified mental health professionals
- Evolve in a nice working atmosphere with a passionate growing team!
- Company sponsored events for groups of 6+ employees
- Pre-tax commuter benefits such as parking and transit
- Chef-prepared lunches - snacks, fruit, and coffee/drinks on tap!
- Yoga classes on-site and other activities possibly expensed if multiple employees attend, especially sports-focused activities
Compensation & Benefits
A full-time position
Attractive salary package
Healthcare, Dental, Vision, and more
HSA ($4800 a year)
Pre-tax Commuter Benefits
Afterwork events, several team building activities
12 days trainings a year and books for career development
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered
Eat & Drink
Fruits, Snacks and Coffee provided
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Odoo's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.