Marketing Intern - San Francisco
Odoo ERP system is enterprise resource planning software used company-wide for the management of business processes. Odoo provides seamlessly integrated functional business apps called Odoo apps that form an ERP solution.Our unique proposition of integrated apps which work seamlessly together gives users the ability to automate and track everything they do. The open-source development model of Odoo has allowed us to leverage thousands of developers and business experts to build the world's largest ecosystem of fully integrated business apps.
Odoo has become a global network with more than 7 million users, partners in more than 120 countries and we continue growing with 1500 daily downloads. We are growing fast and need to hire faster.
Users of the Product
60% Year over year
We are currently searching for a highly motivated candidate to
join our Marketing team in San Francisco!
What we expect
We’re hiring a Marketing Intern (no travel required) to join our Marketing team!
We are searching for a current college student who is enthusiastic to learn more about the SaaS (Software as a Service) industry. This internship will require problem-solving and creative thinking and offers a chance for professional evolution based on feedback. This internship could result in the offer of a full-time, salaried position (depending upon performance and availability).
You will have the freedom to develop your own ideas as you work alongside our Marketing team to create digital content for Odoo’s online community. By the end of this internship, the participant will gain experience and skills that will be advantageous to anyone hoping to jumpstart their career in high technology.
This position reports to the Marketing Manager and works alongside other team members such as Campaign Specialists, Web Designers, Graphic Designers, and Event Planners.
- Use social media to drive marketing campaigns
- Generate ideas to boost brand visibility
- Participate in organizing in promotional events.
Communicate with valuable stakeholders at Odoo
- Must be residing or able to travel to San Francisco, CA/Live in San Francisco or within a BART ride
Current enrollment in an accredited college or university program and soon-to-graduate or recent graduate
Able to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with a hands-on attitude
- You are open-minded and can react to change with agility
Basic exposure to the Adobe creative suite is an advantage
- You are a quick and autonomous learner
- You are approachable, honest, and a fun team player
Interest in Event Management
Experience with social media engagement
Familiarity with basic marketing principles
What's great in the job
- Great team of very smart people in a friendly and open culture.
- No silly tools to use, no rigid working hours.
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy.
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries.
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis.
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company.
What we offer.
- This is an UNPAID job
- Evolve in a nice working atmosphere with a passionate growing team
- Company-sponsored events for groups of 6+ employees
- Pre-tax commuter benefits such as parking and transit
- Chef-prepared lunches - snacks and coffee/drinks on tap!
Everyone at Odoo has a chance to see the impact of his/her work. You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more!
Compensation & Benefits
Chance to convert to a full-time position
Attractive hourly compensation
Afterwork events, several team building activities
12 days trainings a year and books for career development
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered
Eat & Drink
Chef prepared lunches daily, Fruits, Snacks and Coffee provided
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Odoo's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.