Marketing Event Coordinator - San Francisco
San Francisco, CA 94134
Odoo ERP system is enterprise resource planning software used company-wide for the management of business processes. Odoo provides seamlessly integrated functional business apps called Odoo apps that form an ERP solution.Our unique proposition of integrated apps which work seamlessly together gives users the ability to automate and track everything they do. The open-source development model of Odoo has allowed us to leverage thousands of developers and business experts to build the world's largest ecosystem of fully integrated business apps.
Odoo has become a global network with more than 7 million users, partners in more than 120 countries and we continue growing with 1500 daily downloads. We are growing fast and need to hire faster..Apply Now! Recruitment Guidebook
Users of the Product
60% Year over year
We are currently searching for a highly motivated candidate to
join our Marketing team in San Francisco!
Are you super organized and love working with a team to create events? If so, read on! Odoo is looking for an Event Coordinator who will help plan 100 events in 2022/2023 all North America. This is a fast-paced role and will require someone who is a crafty negotiator and knows how to manage their time wisely.
You'll research the market and determine optimal locations for our events and then continue to negotiate with venues, caterers, and photographers all across North America. In this role, you will collaborate with other client-facing roles, be part of a fast-growing team, and heavily impact Odoo's success.
Coordinate hundreds of events across North America
Secure venues, catering, etc.
Ensure events run smoothly even from afar
Performs other duties as assigned to meet business needs
- Bachelor's Degree
1-3 years of professional experience
Able to work in a rapidly evolving field
Acute Attention to Detail
Nice to Have
Community management experience via social media channels
Sociable and outgoing cultural fit
- Strong writing abilities
Willing to learn constantly and work proactively
What's great in the job?
- Great team of very smart people in a friendly and open culture.
- No silly tools to use, no rigid working hours.
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy.
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries.
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis.
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company.
What we offer.
- Free books for professional development
- Benefits include: healthcare (KAISER!), dental, vision, life insurance, Flexible Spending Account, Health Savings Account
- Compensation includes: base salary and commissions for all strategic partnership sales team members
- PTO (Paid-time-off), paid sick days, and paid holidays
- Employee Assistance program; 3 X 1 hour telehealth calls with certified mental health professionals
- Evolve in a nice working atmosphere with a passionate growing team
- Company sponsored events for groups of 6+ employees
- Pre-tax commuter benefits, such as: parking and transit
- Snacks, fruit, and coffee/drinks on tap
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his/her work. You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more!
Compensation & Perks
A full-time position
with an attractive salary package.
12 days / year, including 6 of your choice,
for personal development.
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered.
Eat & Drink
Fruit , coffee,snacks, and best of all, chef prepared daily meals!