Marketing and Advertising Coordinator - Buffalo, NY
Odoo is the editor of an enterprise resource planning software used company-wide for managing business processes. Odoo provides seamlessly integrated functional business apps called Odoo apps that form an ERP solution. Our unique proposition of integrated apps that work seamlessly together allows users to automate and track everything they do. The open-source development model of Odoo has allowed us to leverage thousands of developers and business experts to build the world's largest ecosystem of fully integrated business apps.
Odoo has become a global network with more than 8 million users and partners in more than 120 countries, and we continue growing with 2000 daily downloads.
Users of the Product
60% Year over year
What we expect
This is a hybrid (40% remote and 60% onsite) role in Buffalo, NY.
As a Marketing and Advertising Coordinator at Odoo, your primary responsibility will be to source new marketing vendors and work with established vendors to expand Odoo's brand visibility in the Americas. This includes finding new opportunities for radio, billboard, podcast, influencer, and any other new medium we are not currently using.
In this role, you will be responsible for sourcing and maintaining vendor relationships to ensure that Odoo secures the best possible contracts for marketing infrastructure and cooperative advertising. You will be responsible for negotiating pricing, payment schedules, delivery conditions, and identifying unused inventory to maximize the ROI on vendor relationships.
Your contribution will be critical in achieving Odoo's mission of building a substantial market share. As part of the team, you will participate in periodic reviews and updates to share best practices, business progress, and learnings.
To qualify for this role, you need an understanding of marketing operations. You should be a results-oriented, analytical, self-motivated person with a proven ability to meet objectives and targets. You should not be afraid to negotiate with vendors.
If you can think on your feet, communicate effectively, and are comfortable negotiating high-value contracts, we would love to hear from you. Join us in building the Odoo brand and gaining substantial market share in the Americas!
- Track vendor funding for infrastructure, cooperative marketing
- Proactively look for new vendor opportunities
- Maintain vendor strategy, competitive knowledge, and relationship
- Negotiating contract terms and conditions with vendors, including pricing, payment schedules, and delivery conditions
- Participate in periodic team reviews and updates on business progress, best practice sharing, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Understanding of marketing operations
- Demonstrated ability to learn, think on your feet, and communicate effectively
- Results-oriented, analytical, self-motivated, and a “hands-on” person with a proven ability to meet objectives and targets
- Creative, outside-the-box thinker and assertive negotiator
- Ability to perform well in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment
Not afraid of negotiations with vendors
Nice to Have
- 2+ years experience in a marketing role at a SaaS provider
Experience negotiating high value contracts
What's great in the job?
- Great team of very smart people in a friendly and open culture.
- No silly tools to use, no rigid working hours.
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy.
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries.
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis.
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company.
What we offer.
Healthcare (through Independent Health), Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, FSA, HSA Matching, 401K Matching, and Commuter Benefits
PTO (Paid-time-off), paid sick days, and paid holidays
Employee Assistance Program; 3 X 1-hour telehealth calls with certified mental health professionals
Evolve in a nice working atmosphere with a passionate, growing team!
Company-sponsored events for groups of 6+ employees
Compensation & Perks
A full-time position
with an attractive salary package
12 days trainings a year
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered.
Eat & Drink
Fruit , coffee and snacks provided.