Legal Compliance Analyst - San Francisco
Odoo ERP system is enterprise resource planning software used company-wide for the management of business processes. Odoo provides seamlessly integrated functional business apps called Odoo apps that form an ERP solution.Our unique proposition of integrated apps which work seamlessly together gives users the ability to automate and track everything they do. The open-source development model of Odoo has allowed us to leverage thousands of developers and business experts to build the world's largest ecosystem of fully integrated business apps.
Odoo has become a global network with more than 7 million users, partners in more than 120 countries and we continue growing with 1500 daily downloads. We are growing fast and need to hire even faster.
Users of the Product
60% Year over year
We are currently searching for a highly motivated candidate to
join our HR team in San Francisco!
What we expect
Odoo is seeking to significantly expand its vibrant and innovative Partnerships and Alliances sales teams for Latin America. Apply to work within an organization that values independence, flexibility, and personal growth.
Here at Odoo, the Legal Compliance Analyst is responsible for ensuring that the organization follows all labor compliance laws, that employees are well-informed, and be a resource for HR-related decision making. While an Legal Compliance Analyst is responsible for ensuring that all external laws and regulations are met, they’re also responsible for ensuring that all internal regulations are met as well.
Create relationships with external law firms for corporate use
Liaise with external law firms, insurance brokers, payroll companies, and benefits providers to understand the various possible options and make best determination in alignment with company policies
Identify HR compliance issues and propose solutions
Keep up with city, state and federal compliance and execute requirement
Creating and maintaining templates and processes for managers: PIP, progressive discipline, etc...
- Search and analyze possible insurances required depending on various situations. Apply purchasing techniques to determine which providers to use.
- Perform internal HR investigation
- Preventative measures: anti harassment training, etc...
- Writing competency: Ability to write and maintain internal policies, company handbook, offer letters, termination documentation
Bachelors Degree: Legal Studies, Human Resources, Business, Social Science, Public Administration, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
Experience with a corporate 401k plan
Navigating the EEOC Portal
Navigating the ACA Portal
- Employees benefits
- Taxation of benefits
- Maternity leaves processes involving City/Stat
- 2+ years experience working as a Paralegal in Employment Law
What's great in the job?
- Great team of very smart people in a friendly and open culture.
- No silly tools to use, no rigid working hours.
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy.
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries.
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis.
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company.
What we offer
- $100 towards a work from home office set up + the ability to pick up desks, chairs, laptop stands etc. as needed. (All office equipment picked up is considered office property where as the $100 spent on office equipment would be yours to keep)
- Strategic Partnerships Sales team members benefits include: healthcare (KAISER!), dental, vision, life insurance, Flexible Spending Account, Health Savings Account
- PTO (Paid-time-off), paid sick days and paid holidays
- Employee Assistance program; 3 X 1 hour telehealth calls with certified mental health professionals
- Evolve in a nice working atmosphere with a passionate growing team!
- Company sponsored events for groups of 6+ employees
- Pre-tax commuter benefits such as parking and transit
- Chef-prepared lunches - snacks, fruit, and coffee/drinks on tap!
- Yoga classes on-site and other activities possibly expensed if multiple employees attend, especially sports-focused activities
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work. You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more!
Compensation & Benefits
A full-time position
Attractive salary package
Healthcare, Dental, Vision, and more
HSA ($4800 a year)
Pre-tax Commuter Benefits
Afterwork events, several team building activities
12 days trainings a year and books for career development
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered
Eat & Drink
Chef prepared lunches daily, Fruits, Snacks and Coffee provided
Be part of Odoo!
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Odoo's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.