Junior Business Advisor EMEA
Our sales department is urgently looking for amazing, dynamic and smart people to join the Direct Sales team. Are you looking for a position where you will value your business knowledge, practice your language skills and use profitably your shark attitude? Then this is a great challenge to evolve in the IT sector!
About the job itself, you will be in charge of the full sales cycle first without prospecting new customers. Conctrely you will be responsible to contact SMBs for a first qualification, to analyze their business needs and to provide an unique product demonstration. After this advising phase comes the sales aspect which is the negociation and the closing. Your daily tasks are mainly done from our office in Auderghem.
Concerning the atmosphere, the sales floor is young (27years old in average), international and fun. Several activities are often organized during the year such as weekly sport sessions, team building events, monthly drink and much more!
Full sales cycle
Achieve monthly targets
Learn different management practices
Master product demos
Deal with various industries
Business master degree
Like technologies / software
Fluent in : English/Dutch or English/German
What's great in the job?
- No outbound calls, you get leads and focus on providing value to them
- Deal with interesting people; SMBs' CEO, CFO, CTO, ...
- Learn a lot about different countries and different business sectors
- Large apps scope: CRM, Accounting, E-commerce, Inventory, HR, Project Mgmt, ...
- Direct coordination with functional consultants for qualification and follow ups
- High commissions for good performers
What do we offer you?
- A full-time position with attractive salary package
- Advanced trainings: functional and sales trainings
- An international and flexible company with offices Belgium, Luxembourh, San Francisco, New-York, India, Hong Kong
- Real responsibilities, challenges and a fast evolving
- A fun and hard working environment where each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work and make a real contribution ot the success of the company
12 days of pro trainings per year,
including 6 of your choice, for personal development.
Tuesday Drinks at the Office, Several Team Buildings
Play any sport with colleagues and the bill is covered
Eat & Drink
Coffee provided all day pantry snacks