San Francisco, CA 94134
We are currently searching for a highly motivated candidate to
join our Tech team in San Francisco!
What we expect
Would you describe yourself as an IT geek who thrives on doing whatever it takes to keep track of equipment and electronics, repair laptops, be the internal helpdesk for employees, and be the point of contact with equipment vendors?
What we’d love to see:
Someone who is knowledgeable in software, hardware, and networks. They must be critical thinkers and problem-solvers with great attention to detail. Since end-user support and teamwork are important aspects of the role, excellent communication and people skills are required. Additionally, they support company networks and optimize their performance.
Track all Odoo’s software and hardware and provision according to users needs
Manage all IT vendors relations
Ensure all software is promptly updated (when necessary) and managed
Have equipment ready for new hires and help in their onboarding
Institute protocols for the use of IT across departments and projects
Troubleshoot and fix employees issues related to hardware and software
Provide internal support as needed
- Install and configure software and hardware (printers, network cards, etc.)
- Monitor system and network performance
- Perform troubleshooting, repairs, refurbishing, and data restoration
- Perform maintenance activities (e.g. backups)
- Maintain licenses and upgrade schedules
- Understand and put in place existing security/privacy policies
- Put in place deployment processes (MDT or other)
- Solid knowledge of IT systems, applications, and hardware
Understanding of TCP/IP protocols and LAN/WAN configuration
Ability to troubleshoot and repair issues
Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Great attention to detail
Excellent organizational and coordination abilities
BS/BA in a related degree is preferred
Nice to Have
1-3 years of professional experience
Experience/knowledge with SaaS/Cloud based applications
- Sociable and outgoing
- Willing to learn constantly and work proactively
- Prior experience at a fast-growing startup
What's great in the job?
- Great team of very smart people in a friendly and open culture.
- No silly tools to use, no rigid working hours.
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy.
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries.
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis.
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company.
What we offer.
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his/her work. You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more!
Compensation & Benefits
A full-time position
Attractive salary package
Healthcare, Dental, Vision, and more
HSA ($4800 a year)
Pre-tax Commuter Benefits
Afterwork events, several team building activities
12 days trainings a year and books for career development
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered
Eat & Drink
Chef prepared lunches daily, Fruits, Snacks and Coffee provided
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Odoo's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.